total beginner

well iv started my obsession just bought a panel filter havent had time to sort the exhaust yet ,can see me savings going down very fast. I no bits and pieces but basically im a novice when it comes to mods so ill be asking some really stupid questions like OEM spoiler ? but im a very fast learner so be patient. please.

Forgot to ask what about chippin. Been told that it isnt worth the money and that was from a bloke that does it . He said that due to the V6 engine it didnt really make that much differance...... fact or fiction please advise.

do not buy a used and reset chip (i.e bluefin) as they are often not properly reset and end up costing a fortune.

There have been previous debates on the issue of chipping, for my 2p - its not worth getting one of the ebay jobbies, you are far better off having a rolling road remap

Hi mate,
got me panel filter comin and have rang jay re the exhaust offer i missed out on and he is gonna do me the same offer so think ill be gettin that done about the 10/05/10. cant wait.... im like a kid with a new toy and i must stop racin every one its bad for me image.

well iv started my obsession just bought a panel filter havent had time to sort the exhaust yet ,can see me savings going down very fast. I no bits and pieces but basically im a novice when it comes to mods so ill be asking some really stupid questions like OEM spoiler ? but im a very fast learner so be patient. please.​

Iv got a black v6 and had it for a few months, best car iv ever had bit now she needs modifying and upgrading. better alloys K N induction kit exhaust etc. Where do i start???
Advice needed please.o_O
OOh great another midland member....just look on here mate there are loads of ideas, but its all about individuality (y)

Iv got a black v6 and had it for a few months, best car iv ever had bit now she needs modifying and upgrading. better alloys K N induction kit exhaust etc. Where do i start???
Advice needed please.o_O
Where do you start.............hmmmmmmm................it's not so much where do you start, as where do you finish lol!!!:LOL:

Welcome to UKC.com darkdruid (great name btw(y)).