Ukcougar.org update

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will soon be offering a small perk with every new membership. We have decided on the following

A club sticker to display in your car window
A metal keyring that doubles up as a trolley token engraved with the cougar head logo​

Funny you should say that, this dropped through the letterbox this morning :)

WP_20140226_19_49_51_Pro_zps24c468ad.jpg

been thinking of changing my username....but i think it would be a bit strange?

In fairness, once i got 'into' the cougar, i regretted such a simplistic registration.

Me too, ha. But I think I'll stick with it!

All sounds good though - I'm happy to keep paying my subscription, but it'll definitely be easier knowing where the cash goes :)

This years liability insurance has been renewed anyone requiring the certificate please contact admin. Steve ive messaged you. For ford fair

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Bad idea mentioning the keyring accessory and sticker , no one will renew/join now till they are available , and those who do and find out that newer members will get them will bitch and moan for theirs lol , us humans love our little treats!!! :-D
(I'll join soon as they are lol)

Last edited:
Bad idea mentioning the keyring accessory and sticker , no one will renew/join now till they are available , and those who do and find out that newer members will get them will bitch and moan for theirs lol , us humans love our little treats!!! :-D
(I'll join so as they are lol)

Ironically there was a members pack when I first joined up in 2004 with ukcougar.com stickers in it and a welcome letter from Jason IIRC (it's hidden away in my paperwork someplace) I think at the time it was decided to drop it because otherwise each year you'd get same pack or something like that, could have been a cost issue too can't remember. We even had these professional laminated members card's knocked up one year by a member (got that stashed away somewhere too)
I think now a brief welcome letter and possibly a couple of ukcougarforums.org stickers would be a nice gesture when you first sign up, the key ring option is all well and good but people like their own individual key rings don't they. Maybe even a small members card too (say a vistaprint business card) ....no I don't work for vistaprint I just think their stuff is quality and have ordered all the stationary for our wedding from them so am slightly biased, they are cheap too and produce pens,keyrings, t-shirts etc.

Now this is another idea (maybe wrong section even but I think it would get lost in the eBay thread)
Have been watching these mugs on eBay for a few years now (never got one) as I thought they'd make an ideal gift as they are not just a generic cougar design you actually send them a photo of your own car to upload and print on the mug, they also print up a brief history of the Ford Cougar on the mug too. Not bad for about £9.00 and maybe worthy of a club group buy?

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=350320042915

Just an idea, I may not own a Cougar anymore but am always glad to promote the car and this club.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.