Updated pics of the Cougar :)

Alex_16v

Well-known user
Sep 9, 2004
Portsmouth
Just a quick update - Applied new pin stripe along the sides of the car due to damage to the old ones from the snow earlier this year and the spoiler is on now! :D

DSC00345.jpg

DSC00346.jpg

DSC00347.jpg

DSC00348.jpg

DSC00349.jpg

DSC00350.jpg

Alex, it is looking fantastic! Finally getting it back to how you want it I see, congratz!!

nahhh, I like the paint job but that spoiler just really does not work on your car - so I think you should sell it me, with the bits for the lights :)

only jesting - that looks well cool, and really different (y)

although - can you tell me where I could get said spoiler and bits for the lights (I have the rear light covers on the way though)

nahhh, I like the paint job but that spoiler just really does not work on your car - so I think you should sell it me, with the bits for the lights :)

only jesting - that looks well cool, and really different (y)

although - can you tell me where I could get said spoiler and bits for the lights (I have the rear light covers on the way though)

The Spoiler came from the guys who did the Cougar-S kit - contact Ash(aka AP Design) on the boards - if you ask nicely he might make one up for you.

As for the lights - I just had my lights sprayed :) - Not a cover in sight!

The Spoiler came from the guys who did the Cougar-S kit - contact Ash(aka AP Design) on the boards - if you ask nicely he might make one up for you.

As for the lights - I just had my lights sprayed :) - Not a cover in sight!

cheers Alex :)

sprayed - really? WOW!!!

Alex, that is looking absolutely spot on mate. Lovin that Cougar S rear spoiler, very nice indeed. Hopefully get to see your coug sometime this year at one of the meets?

Alex, that is looking absolutely spot on mate. Lovin that Cougar S rear spoiler, very nice indeed. Hopefully get to see your coug sometime this year at one of the meets?
I was going to say the same thing Tim, its been a while Alex, but its great to see the car re-capturing some of its former glory (that other 16v charlaton has stole the rest ;))