Very Noisy MIJ Exhaust HAHA

Merlin

Well-known user
Mar 24, 2010
Hemswell Cliff, Lincolnshire
Well I have been meaning to put pics of my MIJ exhaust on the website for a while but never got round to it, so here it is for all to see and hear lol :LOL::LOL::LOL: (TURN SPEAKERS UP FOR FULL EFFECT)

get some back pressure you hooligan!!!. I can still see that old dears face as you accelerated off you would have been more popular if you had had a dump in her letter box!!!!!!!!!!!! PMSL

get some back pressure you hooligan!!!. I can still see that old dears face as you accelerated off you would have been more popular if you had had a dump in her letter box!!!!!!!!!!!! PMSL

Bless the old dear lol, Me & Ace Melon took another trip to MIJ to get a sports cat fitted a couple of weeks after the splash meet to sort said backpressure issue lol.

That sounds spot on Liam - just the sort of noise that I'm after - rather than the farting tracror on steroids sound that I've got at the moment :LOL:

Got to agree with matt mofo it sounds well nice dude when you came past i was shocked how deep mine is when Kat and Kully were both reving next to each other at the waterslide.

JJ

I commute 84 miles a day to work and back and to be honest it's very easy to live with hardly any noise in the cab and you can still hold a conversation if someone is with you with ease. It does get extremely loud though when pulling away etc or when pushing it a little ;) but hey I love it, constantly have a grin on my face lol