W. Yorks meet 04/10/09.

mofo sob

Well-known user
Dec 29, 2008
manchester
Our 3rd W.Yorks meet and by far the best attended to date with 15 (or was it 16) Cats on display and a lot of new faces to get aquainted with.

The day started with meeting up with lilith, kev farmer and Nancy, and mmikey. Thought they'd got themselves into a bit of trouble when I got there

wyorksmeet0410001.jpg

but apparently the boys in blue were nothing to do with us :LOL:

wyorksmeet0410004.jpg

Nice drive over the Pennines but far too many road works :frown2:

Nice selection of Cats to greet us in Yorkshire

wyorksmeet0410008.jpg

Cass & cougar

wyorksmeet0410011.jpg

Darren (black diamond) looking good as always

wyorksmeet0410012.jpg

A few general shots

wyorksmeet0410004.jpg

wyorksmeet0410010.jpg

wyorksmeet0410013.jpg

Lovely parking

wyorksmeet0410017.jpg

My new carpets

wyorksmeet0410019.jpg

Blingy front

wyorksmeet0410020.jpg

Tom Green, scunny and mini MoFo

wyorksmeet0410023.jpg

...and a good time had by all I hope - we certainly enjoyed ourselves (y)

:D

what was wrong with my parking :eek: i need a lot of room :dita::dita::LOL:

didn't really get chance to speak to anyone, and had to shoot early, mate with a bad arm !:mad2: but was a good run out , and good to see so many cats in one place (y)

apologies for the large size of my photos but due to p!!! poor broadband speed round here, to edit one photo is taking 20 minutes

Met a lot of lovely and interesting people today, really enjoyed it.

Picture118.jpg

Picture120.jpg

Picture119.jpg

great to meet you all really enjoyed it my pics are very similar- then thrashed the cat on way home once i got past all the road works (y)(y)(y)

It was bloody busy today, couldn't floor the cat lol. Was great to meet all of you, had a great day. Our pics are same or very similar to Mofo's so no point putting them up, and a lot of you were **** at parking :incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It was bloody busy today, couldn't floor the cat lol. Was great to meet all of you, had a great day. Our pics are same or very similar to Mofo's so no point putting them up, and a lot of you were **** at parking :incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

everyones got it in for my parking ! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: i'll be better next time..... promise !:yesnod::frown2::frown2::frown2::prrr:

What a fabulous turnout of Cougars!!!! Really good to see so many in the pics. Well done everyone for making the effort.

Equals the number we had a few years ago at Bosham near Portsmouth - that was 16 cats too. We had time to paddle in the mud there - some very good pics of a few members doing that I recall.

Gutted I missed this !. Sorry to everyone I was doing stuff for, bringing stuff to and having stuff off will set about rectifying this asap.

It's a long Story Si. He left Bolton in a lovely Green cougar this afternoon. Mine !!!!!.
Dave's will be up and running tomorrow.

Ha. Hope its gives him the 230bhp+ he is hoping for.

You will have to put a story with pics about your trial and tribulations somewhere on the forum.