We are back!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
also noticed strange thing when i try to login with opera 10.50, i enter my login details --> "thank you for logingin, shywaz" --> and then it goes back to welcome page and ask me to login again.

Did "delete private data" on opera, loged in, but next time its the same story...

this time i haven't reset my opera data, just entered forum topics, and it shows i'm logged in :D

What do we need to do to see 'Active Topics'?

When we've posted a reply or even read a thread it disappears and there are only Whats New and New Posts buttons at the top of the page :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

JJ or Rob - when viewing the "Garage" I cannot see any of the pics??? just white boxes with red crosses - is this a glitch or do I need to set something in my settings???

Thanks, Tim

JJ or Rob - when viewing the "Garage" I cannot see any of the pics??? just white boxes with red crosses - is this a glitch or do I need to set something in my settings???

Thanks, Tim

Read the first post in this thread Stevie wonder :rolleyes5:

Stevie Wonder here...just asking the Bobster if there is any way of loading new pic's from photobucket or similar, as at the moment, it defaults straight to my pc - only problem is ALL my pic's are far too large and I don't want to have to go in and re-size them all, which I did before (and which were deleted afterwards). Thanks :cool:

no matey as they are not hotlinked images they are stored on the server. I do have to old pics on ther server still its just they are not linked.. I'll have a look and see if I can find a couple of yours.

no matey as they are not hotlinked images they are stored on the server. I do have to old pics on ther server still its just they are not linked.. I'll have a look and see if I can find a couple of yours.

Thanks Rob, I just don't fancy sitting here and re-sizing all my pic's again, as I only have "paint" on my pc and it's a PIA to re-size them. Do you know of any FREE program's I can download to help with re-sizing pic's other than Photobucket ofcourse.

Well done guys (y)

I deleted and reloaded some pics in the Garage but they look weird :eek6: Do you know if they have to be a different res or is it a bug ?

Status
Not open for further replies.