Well Im back!!

bobster1982

Club Member
Aug 9, 2007
Grimsby
A holiday isnt a holiday without a few pics. I'll pop a few more up when I download the main camera..

DSCN0527.jpg

DSCN0549.jpg

DSCN0546.jpg

DSCN0555.jpg

DSCN0557.jpg

DSCN0558.jpg

DSCN0561.jpg

DSCN0564.jpg

DSCN0574.jpg

DSCN0597.jpg

DSCN0598.jpg

DSCN0599.jpg

DSCN0533.jpg

DSCN0534.jpg

DSCN0595.jpg

DSCN0551.jpg

DSCN0553.jpg

How cool is that?

It was Mexico you went wasn't it Rob? Like it? Recommend it? Anything to watch out for? (except H1N1 fly strains perhaps :LOL:)

Gill would like (and me too actually) to 'do' South America and visit all the historical ruins of the ancient civilisations there. And sample the spirits obviously...

Yes matey It was.. We stayed in Playa del Carmen in the Sandos Caracol..

1661.jpg

I really really recommend it.. The culture is amazing. I went scuba diving off of the reefs and it is something that will remain with me in my mind. The people are friendly and cannot do enough to help.. (if you grease the wheels with a few peso's)

the wildlife is amazing.. we saw parrots, lizards, spider monkeys, fish, turtles, terrapins, racoons, badgers...

the only bit of advice I can give you that you really need to listen to is Mozzie spray! weapons grade mozzie spray!

swine flu is nothing to worry about.. didnt notice or see any signs of it.. just wash your hands with alcohol provided.

Nice one Bob so you found that Mexican bar in Blackpool I told you about!. Don't let him kid you he spent a fortnight in Cleaveleys:LOL::LOL::LOL::eek:ut::hand:

Yes matey It was.. We stayed in Playa del Carmen in the Sandos Caracol..

1661.jpg

I really really recommend it.. The culture is amazing. I went scuba diving off of the reefs and it is something that will remain with me in my mind. The people are friendly and cannot do enough to help.. (if you grease the wheels with a few peso's)

the wildlife is amazing.. we saw parrots, lizards, spider monkeys, fish, turtles, terrapins, racoons, badgers...

the only bit of advice I can give you that you really need to listen to is Mozzie spray! weapons grade mozzie spray!

swine flu is nothing to worry about.. didnt notice or see any signs of it.. just wash your hands with alcohol provided.

Wash your hands with it?..are you mad?!

Welcome back Bobster - looks like a good one! Photos bring back some good memories :D Fantastic place - might even get married again and go back.......:smilewinkgrin: :dita:

All the best fella.