What do you think to this MOD

Merlin

Well-known user
Mar 24, 2010
Hemswell Cliff, Lincolnshire
Currently undecided on what to think of this, I considered it for my Probe when I had it but couldn't justify the expenditure.
Now I have the Coug it has reared it's head again after the little brother found this picture.

LamboMod.jpg

What do you all think, does it suit the Coug??

Hmmmmm possible group by maybe :LOL:

I struggle to get into standard doors without banging my head so i think
if i had them i would need to go in through the boot :LOL:

The pillarless doors make it the right sort of car for the lambo doors.......i would do this if they didnt cost over 1000 to fit if not more !!!

I know Shagmonkey had them fitted to his Cougar S at one time but after lots of issues with them he changed them back to standard doors. I think he had problems with the door hinges, they are certainly very heavy doors.

I struggle to get into standard doors without banging my head so i think
if i had them i would need to go in through the boot :LOL:

It does look like the taller among us, myself included, would need to brush up on their limbo skills :LOL::LOL::LOL:

The cheap sets were rubbish, you get what you pay for, another member bought the cheaper ones and probably still has them in their garage, that is unless they bined them, they couldn't be fitted.

The cheap sets were rubbish, you get what you pay for, another member bought the cheaper ones and probably still has them in their garage, that is unless they bined them, they couldn't be fitted.

Yes I remember ... she was very very dissapointed with them, Paul (shagmonkey) is probably the best person to ask about them, as Viv says he had them on his cat.

Paul (shagmonkey) and paul (v6drifter) both had them and removed them. The doors are too heavy due to side impact bars in them.. the hinges drop and the door becomes a git to shut..

I've never liked the look of Lambo doors, far too ostentatious. The Cougar's standard frameless doors look good enough as they are - understated and classy, that's the name of the game. (y)

they open partially normal way then open upwards no way I could get in and out of them they do not open very far normal way from memory.

JJ