what happens when you see Jason & Kully

Some of us with loud stereos use them sensibly mate not all of us are w*****s I have lived in my courtyard complex for 3 years and never been asked to be considerate when I pull in with my music as I always turn it down, how powerful it is makes no difference.

JJ

Jason & Kully??? Is that a spin off combination of X-Files and Friday 13th? A bit of "They're out there" and "He's behind you"?

Maybe Jason and Kully are the wrong people to ask advice on my stealth install??? :confused: :LOL:

Shhhh!
thAddEmoticons04277.gif

Don't think there will be much Shhhh!
thAddEmoticons04277.gif
with that setup.
Power required to drive subs etc comes from the battery, battery gets power from alternator, alternator gets power from the engine, engine gets power from fuel.
so more fuel used plus extra weight of the installed subs etc more fuel used and all this to do what.

thAddEmoticons04277.gif
with that setup.
Power required to drive subs etc comes from the battery, battery gets power from alternator, alternator gets power from the engine, engine gets power from fuel.
so more fuel used plus extra weight of the installed subs etc more fuel used and all this to do what.

Simply because we can.... (y)

besides having a zectc I still get better fuel consumption than a v6 even with that lot in :LOL:

plus my engine starts a lot easier! especially in the cold.

Because we like music and it is the best enviroment to listen in. SOme of us enjoy modifying cars for looks some for speed some for music listening we do it because we can if I like something I do the best I can at it, if you were a stamp collector you would buy as many as you could and buy the nicest album you could to put them in I like music to sound clear and feel the power of it so I buy better speakers to listen to it louder and clearer simple really I don't think this is something you understand too well going by your post, not all of us are "boy racers" some of us are considerate in how we listen to our music however if you owuld like to be deafened let me know I don't live to far and can give you a demo or show your "boy racer" down the road what a proper sound system is.

JJ

thAddEmoticons04277.gif
with that setup.

Play Val Doonican tapes? :LOL:

Because we like music and it is the best enviroment to listen in. SOme of us enjoy modifying cars for looks some for speed some for music listening we do it because we can if I like something I do the best I can at it, if you were a stamp collector you would buy as many as you could and buy the nicest album you could to put them in I like music to sound clear and feel the power of it so I buy better speakers to listen to it louder and clearer simple really I don't think this is something you understand too well going by your post, not all of us are "boy racers" some of us are considerate in how we listen to our music however if you owuld like to be deafened let me know I don't live to far and can give you a demo or show your "boy racer" down the road what a proper sound system is.

JJ

You can come but let me know when so that I can be out when you arrive.

I can appreciate you have had a bad experience with your boy racer friend but your not doing yourself any favours I do not appreciate being tarred with the same brush as your local scum bags which is what you seem to be implying......

JJ

Ok then if you want a more detailed explanation a sound system sounds clearer and crisper because the better the speaker the more efficient it is the by product of this is it allows the speaker to handle more power thus giving you the OPTION to listen to it louder, now I don't think anyone who enjoys music can say that they would not like a better sounding system to listen to it on some choose expensive home audio some choose car audio I am the latter as I do not like to upset the people I live next door too.

Not everyone has consideration for the people who live near them but to ask why we do it or what the point is would you choose to listen to a casette tape or a nice reproduced cd that has a better sound quality to it?.

JJ

As Jason says each to thier own I have meagre sound system compared to JJ's made up of quality components but the audible quality is vastly superior to a standard system . I can't think of a better inviroment to hear Cliff Gallup wringing the Gretch Duo Jets neck. As a small aside people think were nutters (Probably correctly). Project turbo will be lucky to do 10 to the gallon when running full boost:yikes: but what a site a cougar lighting all four tyres up and accerating faster than cars costing ten times more. Why do it? back to Bob and Jasons old chestnut We Can.

Last edited:
I saw the systems you and kully were running at Harewood and CF09 and they looked and sounded amazing unlike the moron at Harewood who moaned because his so called great system was shown to be a bag of ****.

I'm not sold on the skinned zebra effect :D but the systems are works of art and you guys really know your stuff

That's what I love about the club everyone has a different take on how to mod the Cat and it is great to see the amount of time and passion people put into them

I'm looking forward to next year to see what everyone has done over the winter months.

Any chance of some sneak pics of your project JJ :hand: