What Have You Done to Your Cougar Today?

You're welcome to take it at Combe and see if you can make anything of it. (y)
It has had a previous repair to one of the mounting points, there are a couple of cracks in the lens and the socket for the outer running lamp is damaged.
yea could u bring it to combe...ill have a go so we can have it as a spare.
thks (y)
Post automatically merged:

Oh FFS, do forgive me!
nothing to forgive mate!
my fault for not putting who and what i meant down🤣
sorry for confusing everyone😝

Welcome to the wire hunting club! Making good progress though, getting to that stage is the time consuming bit. Where's your wires melted?

Speaking as an Electrician. That looks messy.
Good luck with the new installation.
#7143. Nice knob.
I’ve been getting more and more into auto electrics due to work place and being fed up with terrible wiring, it’s not actually that bad. The cougar is full steam ahead. After I weld the floor and not set any more on fire.

Reactions: shirtyzeus and mabo
well sod it!
the bearings in tillys water pump decided to completely seize up yesterday and rip the belt to shreds...
no leak no nothing except a loud squeal when i started her, took the pump apart and rust and balls came out of it!

i wouldn't mind but that pump was fitted new 2021 when i brought her home with a hole in the pump body..

thank god for my stash of parts :D

i have taken my wheels off to sell mine as i dont get time anymore it even has the cougar mudflaps on the rear

time to say bye to her after 13 years
20230309_103346.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: shirtyzeus
i have taken my wheels off to sell mine as i dont get time anymore it even has the cougar mudflaps on the rear

time to say bye to her after 13 years
View attachment 23506
like those exhaust tips (y)

yea they will still ask what it is..

nice to see the leap to svt too....feel better now:LOL:

and well done on getting the letters straight...are they plastic stick ons:)

Reactions: Quicksilver
Love the underbonnet improvement, I hope you can feel it. Bigger TB too (y) It’s all about the diameter

Bootlid clearly aimed at those of a certain age that prefer a bold text. :D Who, me ? Surely not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Quicksilver
Thanks for the positive comments and yes, even though it's an auto, it definitely feels and sounds more 'lively'. (y)

A length of masking tape stuck across the tailgate tight under the vinyl letters I had on there previously helped line-up the plastic letters. The letters are sold on eBay as Hawke, of Range Rover fame, although they can't officially supply the letters to make up any name to do with that brand.

Adding the ST200 TB with it's bracket has thrown-up a problem with the auto's cruise cable but I'll address that in the correct section.