What I did Saturday morning.

The cone's looking good Stribo(y), if I ever go down that route I think I'll fix a little bracket to hold it in place like Kev & Nancy's, just to keep everything secure............I'm quite happy with my ST200 airbox for now though & saving for a K&N panel filter to go with.:)

:ihih::eek:It sounds great! :smile5:

The noise is limited at low rev's, so travilling normally you really hear it, but as soon as the secondaries open, its a much bigger noise (y)

Admitadly the sound isn't as good as the K&N one, but for me it is perfect! :eek6: It does need securing a bit more, but I was so excited to have it fitted, I got Stribo to just fit it for now and he can finish the job later! :smile5:

The other option was to kick up a fuss and end up finishing the job myself, which probably would have ended up with lots of bits missing and the occassional use of bluetack and duck tape! :eek::ihih:

I was very tempted on my other cougar and after lots of changes of decisions then there was always something else that needed doing, so I thought I would get in there with this one before it started to go wrong! :yikes::incazzato::ihih::skep:

It's all looking good Relfski, but tell Stribo to pull his finger out & fix it properly with a bracket to support & hold it in place(y)...............bubble wrap!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I think I might word it differently! :ihih::mad5:

.......but the first of many! :p I have a feeling I will cleaning and polishing cars for the rest of my life in repayment! :incazzato:

Is that before or after I service it, fix the passenger door lock, strip the instrument cluster out to find out why it's not working, swap her wheels round and fit her starter button?:prrr::prrr::prrr:

mine seems to really roar when i stick my foot right down, when im im just cruising along its not too loud at all. It seems quite secure although ive noticed the cone is rubbing on the top of the wheel arch so going to protect this with a small bit of foam for the time being. May try and work out some sort of bracket if starts seeming less secure:D