what is this called

stephen cbr600

Forum user
Nov 14, 2009
hi can any body tell me what that is in the picture and should it have any left and right movement its mounted by meens of a rubber damper type fixing cheers


  • unknown.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 35
Thats your anti roll bar. It should have movement as its deisgned to flex but not rattle around. Looking at that picture your bushing has come out..
It's your anti roll bar mate. You may find there is some side to side movement, as long as it's not moving up and dowm, as this would indicate the bushes are worn.