When 1 Cougar isn't enough.

Stribo

Banned user
Sep 12, 2007
not here
After a brief dalliance with a Focus ST170 my girlfriend (Relfski) has another Cougar.:D:D:D

DSCF0395.jpg

DSCF0396.jpg

DSCF0397.jpg

DSCF0398.jpg

DSCF0382.jpg

DSCF0383.jpg

DSCF0385.jpg

DSCF0388.jpg

DSCF0389.jpg

DSCF0390.jpg

DSCF0391.jpg

DSCF0393.jpg

DSCF0394.jpg

Thanks Tim, her's are Goodyear F1's I think, which she's not happy with (car wanders alot), mine are Linglong:yikes::yikes:, cheapies that came with the wheels. They haven't got much grip in the wet, but not bad in the dry.

Both your Cougs are looking good, but your wifes Ebony is looking sweet...kinda reminds me of another one...but can't think why??? lol

Both your Cougs are looking good, but your wifes Ebony is looking sweet...kinda reminds me of another one...but can't think why??? lol

Don't get me married yet Tim.:yikes::yikes: Yeah, she(my girlfriend:p) wanted an Ebony last time round, but was talked into buying a Blurple(not by me).:mad2::mad2: Mods are in the offing, starting with an induction kit, may get it lowered later, her having seen yours. :incazzato::incazzato:

Great looking cats there Stribo........perhaps if you give them some privacy together, you might end up with a black & silver Puma!:LOL:

Don't get me married yet Tim.:yikes::yikes: Yeah, she(my girlfriend:p) wanted an Ebony last time round, but was talked into buying a Blurple(not by me).:mad2::mad2: Mods are in the offing, starting with an induction kit, may get it lowered later, her having seen yours. :incazzato::incazzato:

a) Oops....you don't want the thumb print on the forehead just yet then? lol :LOL::LOL:

b) Oops...again...lol...Her Ebony would look brilliant lowered - it does change the characteristic of the way it looks. It's not that expensive either. My lowering springs (30mm PI Springs) only cost £103 including shipping off the net, then cost me £90 at a mate's uncles garage to get them put in. Although, if you do what Nick (Tiggernick) has just done and get the lads together to do it for him :yesnod::ihih:

a) Oops....you don't want the thumb print on the forehead just yet then? lol :LOL::LOL:

b) Oops...again...lol...Her Ebony would look brilliant lowered - it does change the characteristic of the way it looks. It's not that expensive either. My lowering springs (30mm PI Springs) only cost £103 including shipping off the net, then cost me £90 at a mate's uncles garage to get them put in. Although, if you do what Nick (Tiggernick) has just done and get the lads together to do it for him :yesnod::ihih:

I've been looking at a how to, and it looks fairly straightforward, so I might tackle it myself. I could use hers as a guinea pig, so when I do mine, they're spot on.:ihih::ihih::ihih: