White cougar with R8 style lights - youtube

Looks ok but that somthing i wouldnt do!! ive seen cars drivin around with this mod on and they look cheap.

It's an Audi thing

I think that looks great and it's on my To Do list................one day :rolleyes5:

Dito mate, got a couple of types of led strips waiting to go on. Cant do sod all in this bloody weather tho.

One thing I was slightly curious of tho was how he attached the strips?
I think those are the smd type strips and not the normal led strips which have the adhesive 3m tape on the back. He seems to have fitted them front facing forward?? May just a super glue jobby lol

I have seen this mod in the flesh, it really looks cheap... but each to thier own...(y)
I would not put them on my car simply because it's an Audi thing, which has already been said.. :yesnod:

Dito mate, got a couple of types of led strips waiting to go on. Cant do sod all in this bloody weather tho.

One thing I was slightly curious of tho was how he attached the strips?
I think those are the smd type strips and not the normal led strips which have the adhesive 3m tape on the back. He seems to have fitted them front facing forward?? May just a super glue jobby lol

Dunno...... but it looks good :yesnod: :ihih:

They stick on ... they have a sticky backing on a strip... (y)

That's right they have a sticky backing but this guy has stuck the front of the led strip to the lens!! There is no adhesive strips / sticky backing on the front of the strips just a bulb ever inch along. To do this I'm thinking he has applied some adhesive glue/tape on the front of the strip in between each bulb and stuck them directly to the lens. Looks ok now but when removed will leave a load of cr*p on the inside of the lens!!!!

I think this done right can look a very classy little mod, done wrong I have to agree can look tacky.

Cat looks nice in white tho :)

i have that mod done looks good had it done for quiet a while heres some pics and some of you guys have seen it in flesh i think looks good but each to there own

Daz.jpg

DSC_00016.jpg