Who ? car

Look at the pic again Phil, with your glasses on lol!!

Also, Al, how'd you get 3 switches, that looks like a UK drivers door to me??

Mines like that. Round dial for the adjustment of mirrorsLeft and right and passenger/drivers window switch's

Look at the pic again Phil, with your glasses on lol!!

Also, Al, how'd you get 3 switches, that looks like a UK drivers door to me??

Yeah I know, I was asking... 1970 ? he done well to forsee the internet and the arrival of the Ford Cougar all that time ago. :LOL:

And my door is like that too.

Anyway Colin, where did you find it ? have you got a link ?

oh dear oh dear!! Looks like you old farts might need to take it a bit steadier when observing posts!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):)

Hey up...Young Kully when we wus your age ... durin the war .. we didn`t get where we are today by takin it steady when reading posts, we had twelve paper rounds before breakfast of cold gruel, a thirty mile walk to school in six feet of snow, after dinner of a horses shin bone we worked down pit, we wus in a eighteen inch seem wi` three feet i` watter in it, after pit we`d sweep half a dozen chimneys on`t way home, once home we had a cup o` stale watter and alf a crust of mouldy bread, our Dad would give us good whipping and sent us to bed, well it weren`t a bed it was twenty broken bottles wrapped in an old newspaper. but we was happy, tell you young`uns now and yiz don`t believe us... tek it steady .. I`ll give ya tek it steady :incazzato:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's made my day!! :):):):)

Back on track.............my violins away being re-strung!! ;)