your thoughts please

pauldf1971

Well-known user
Apr 8, 2009
glasgow
undecided which emblem to put on the grill for black cat so any thoughts feel free to share them with me lol
13092009078.jpg

and what colour to do my struts to go with these?

13092009080.jpg

cheers mart(dogsbody)scrubbed up well that old spring lol

undecided which emblem to put on the grill for black cat so any thoughts feel free to share them with me lol
13092009078.jpg

and what colour to do my struts to go with these?

13092009080.jpg

cheers mart(dogsbody)scrubbed up well that old spring lol
the gold badge for deffo(y) and what car r the struts for (the ebony one):smilewinkgrin:
keep them black show of the springs :ihih:
doing my burples calipers next weekend painting them blue:yikes:

Nice springs Paul but dont you think you have tooooo many cougar badges for the grill. LOL Gold for the black cougar grill all the way.

the misses says no to gold bling as blurple has it already she says just the chrome with black edging iam tending to agree on this one,springs are for black cat and believe it or not one is the original spring and another donated cleaned up and powdercoated.thats only some of them tim i have handed ones to lol

Second badge from left (chrome with black outer) looks better with black (gold is for the greenies) IMO :rolleyes5:
Keep the struts BLACK, as Neil says,

Black and yella good togetha (y)

thats was the one i was thinking of to al,was going to do caliper yellow also and maybe black for strut and hub carrier

Majority of peoples struts are black mate, as everyones said it makes the springs stand out (will clean up my springs next time I've got chance, not that you can see them on a lowered cat ;)) Yellow Calipers would look good too

Hi pauldf1971, I have just purchased two V6 rocker covers and a Plenium chamber with the intent of having them powder coated. How much would your source charge to do them for me?

ive no idea my mate takes them to work and gets the sheet metal guy to do it.i would need to ask him but wont find out till next week as he is down south at moment.has done a couple of things for me