2021 Forum Upgrades

When you say “hover” you mean like girls going for a wee?
Replying to see how it goes...

Girls do hovering helicopter pee because they think that every other girl has already done that and peed on the seat. They literally make the problem worse because of their perception of what other women have done.

Also, did you know that when girls fart while sitting down, the fart often goes forwards and gets trapped in their labia? They don't want you to know that.

Replying to see how it goes...

Girls do hovering helicopter pee because they think that every other girl has already done that and peed on the seat. They literally make the problem worse because of their perception of what other women have done.

Also, did you know that when girls fart while sitting down, the fart often goes forwards and gets trapped in their labia? They don't want you to know that.
With good reason. I wish I didn’t but it’s hard to unread what I’ve read.

It does beg the question how you know but I’ll probably want to unread the answer.

Reactions: Foobar
OK so im figuring it out now :LOL:

Lots of cool features like this one

Now you can hide your dirty thoughts in spoiler tags!

Reactions: David` and MRT803
Its all Mako fault Sir , I commented in all innocence ( mostly ) he took it further not me Sir, Honest Sir.
Aww detention, but it was Mako not me Sir.
And lines that's not fair Sir.

@Mako if you want to just use a single quote in your message, click on "Reply" for the message you want to quote. If you want to add multiple quotes, click on "+ Quote", then under the text editor you will see "Insert quotes...", you can then reorder them if needed, then click "Quote messages".

@MRT803 Thanks for that - but I was referring to the fact that the function used to get over-used, (like when the person/post being replied to is obvious) leading Andy to go through threads editing them.

In any case it shouldn't be a problem going forward since we now have ATing.

Reactions: MRT803