addition to the family cat lair

casscougar

Well-known user
May 23, 2009
leicester
puma2.jpg

puma.jpg

newest cat to be adouring our drive 2000 85k 1 owner full history 1.7 drives like a dream wifes now part of the cat lovers club:):):):):):):)

Nice find Neil, but what in the name of all that is holy is going on with those alloys??!!

Got to agree - looks very tidy. Have to agree about the alloys too - whoever first designed & then thought that 3 spoke alloys looked good should have been beaten to death with their own feet. :oops:

Nice find Neil, but what in the name of all that is holy is going on with those alloys??!!

That's exactly what I was just thinking. Looks like aftermarket Jap 3 spokes that you find on ricers. Nice find anyway Neil, just get those alloys sorted lol

Or the ones from the SportKa? They're pretty nice. I don't know, here's us mentally modding poor Neil's new car for him when he's only had it two minutes!

Wrong PCD matey, they wouldn't fit. What about those refurb ones (Masitaly VT7 alloys) which are up for sale on here, the ones that are 4 x 100 PCD - they'd fit.

Good job you're not a tyre and wheel fitter! It's a fiesta coupe Tim, like the car in your sig is a Mondeo coupe!! LMAO!! They're all Ford and they're all 4 x 108!

thanks for all the nice comments guys:)
got one unhappy wife now asking when i can mod the bliming things wheels now :censored::censored::stop: