At the crossroads - your input very welcome/required!

use this site for a guide price as its usually bang on for prices to compare
www.wisebuyers.co.uk
It does look a tidy car low mileage etc but money is money put it this way you wouldnt do a straight swap if you had a 50 inch plasma for a 31 inch lcd lol

He won't budge on any money on top my way as his insurance is still sky high.

Deal is off I think.

Sad :(

there are lots of good cougars out there, don't sell yourself short mate.

Your car is worth more than the cougar, simple as that.

If you are very flush with money, do what feels best for you. If like the rest of us, money is tight, then just try and be a little bit patient.

Si

I am skint completely!

That's why money would help me out. It's a terrible time to try and sell the car to a dealer so I think I will be stuck with the Ibiza for some time.

u got any pics of the Ibiza? they normally sell if in good condition, but if you go my route and a few others, i.e sell your car and buy a cougar you will have alot of cash left over.

make sure u buy private as dealer prices are stupid

Just in on this post HELLO AND WELCOME ZOLA hope you get sorted plus that would be another irish member we are creeping in day by day :LOL:why dont u pm liambeatie he is in your area

Yeah I have got quite a few, maybe I should put an ad in autotrader,

1.2 2004 model.. 52,000 miles. Great condition in and out

thanks for the welcome mate

Hi zola get it on done deal .ie and autotrader and u might get a call plus people down here are always buying up north as far cheaper there is a few on autotrader and there is one in antrim on your doorstep

Hi,

Thanks all for the advice..

The cougar dream is on hold for now.. I will sell the Ibiza hopefully soon.

I have zero savings which is a bit of a nightmare. If I can get 2,500 for the Ibiza I would be able to get a decent Cougar for 1,500 right?

I see there are better ones in England for the money. I would maybe have to fly over to get one at a decent price.

Hi,

Thanks all for the advice..

The cougar dream is on hold for now.. I will sell the Ibiza hopefully soon.

I have zero savings which is a bit of a nightmare. If I can get 2,500 for the Ibiza I would be able to get a decent Cougar for 1,500 right?

I see there are better ones in England for the money. I would maybe have to fly over to get one at a decent price.

yes zola you would get a decent cat for 1.5k, richie connor came over to uk to buy his and drove it back to ireland,

He is still wanting to swap. Came to me this morning.

I want that car, but I need a cash incentive to push the deal.

I would maybe take £500..

What you think?