Beauty Contest

B

baker8

How about having an online ukcougar.com car show. Any body that fancys there car as a looker put your picture on and everybody can vote for their fave. Anyone agree this would be a good idea.

How about having an online ukcougar.com car show. Any body that fancys there car as a looker put your picture on and everybody can vote for their fave. Anyone agree this would be a good idea.

true

true but no harm in having a contest to cheer us up as its freezing and we could get more on than then calendar. And it could be two pics side on fron on something like that

true

true but no harm in having a contest to cheer us up as its freezing and we could get more on than then calendar. And it could be two pics side on fron on something like that

true

baker8 said:

8) Sounds like a good idea to me, though the calendar in some ways achieves that it's really more about how the car was shot. There are many good and well kept cats owned on this forum it might be good to see some that didn't make the calendar.

baker8 said:

8) Sounds like a good idea to me, though the calendar in some ways achieves that it's really more about how the car was shot. There are many good and well kept cats owned on this forum it might be good to see some that didn't make the calendar.

baker8 said:

Indeed

Thats what i was thinking this way anybody that wants could stick it on, for people to have a look. And Funky i think yours should be banned it looks far to good

Indeed

Thats what i was thinking this way anybody that wants could stick it on, for people to have a look. And Funky i think yours should be banned it looks far to good

Indeed

:eek: :eek: :eek: actually you might have a point Beyonce made the calendar so I'll sit it out if you want. :LOL: :wink:

:eek: :eek: :eek: actually you might have a point Beyonce made the calendar so I'll sit it out if you want. :LOL: :wink: