Before & After

Sabre Tooth

Well-known user
Oct 7, 2009
Leicester
I thought it would be a good idea to gather a collection of Before & After pics of members cats, to see how they have changed over time & for posterity.;)

It will be interesting to see the various transformations that have taken place. Fell free to submit as many pics as you like of the Before & After shots, to show the various stages your cars have gone through, so get digging away in those archive folders.:LOL:(y)

I'll get things started :
Pre UKC.com
1071450-3.jpg

1071450-1.jpg

After fitting sunstrip
DSC07687-2.jpg

DSC07660-1.jpg

Changed fried eggs, alloys & fitted ST200 Airbox
DSC07699.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
From this..................................
P260809_1913_01.jpg

to this.....
Photo0039.jpg

Photo0034.jpg

Empty wallet later......................
P060310_1323.jpg

IMAG1078.jpg

IMAG0991.jpg

Amazing:yikes:............from a blurple beamer into a blurple coog:eek:..........now that is definitely witchcraft at work!:LOL:

Looking cool Kev & Nancy.(y)

Did it have the rear light covers when you first got her Matt, or didja add them later too? Looking good mate, it'll be interesting to see if people add to this as they add further mods, as a comparison of what was & what is.(y)

BTW, I wouldn't worry too much about what others think about your graphics ideas mate, it's what you like that counts.;) They often take a while to adjust to if you're looking to try something different from the mainstream & so long as you don't pay too much for 'em, you can always peel 'em off again if you're not happy with the look, rather than always wonder what it might have looked like.(y)
Oh I added everything mate, it was totaly standard before i started with it (only 3 yrs old) I painted them light covers myself ;) As for the graphics I wouldn't want to fit them then have to remove them it would be a waste of money.

Back end

Picture057.jpg

Sexy back end

nucougar001.jpg

Sexeeeeeeeeeeeeee back end

Blingbackend014-1.jpg

1/. As I got her - Blueflames and cougar head badge.

2/. Tinted rear lights and Alan's exhaust infill.

3/. Gold cougar head badge and gold lettering (Halfrauds letters sprayed Fraud Solar Gold).
;)

Mine started like this

100_03511024x768.jpg

Then got this

100_03531024x768.jpg

And this

100_0479_resize.jpg

And these

100_03521024x768.jpg

Then with the help of Uncle Al finished up like this

100_0545_resize.jpg

Also one of these

100_0561_resize.jpg

Next are wheels then maybe a bit of forced induction.

Ok, here's mine - first shots of her are when I literally had just got home after picking her up - hadn't been washed, let alone polished in years - had been sat in a farmers barn for a few months

034.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

So, first job was to give her a good wash and polish

NewCougar1.jpg

NewCougar02.jpg

Next thing that needed to be done was to lose the fried eggs!! lol

ACleanCougar011.jpg

After that, it was time for new rear lenses to cover all that red lense

CougarRearLensesUpdated1.jpg

Next to remove old rear badges and replace with new, did the same with front end too. Ooh almost forgot..put the new registration plates on too.

NewCougarBadges002.jpg

NewCougarBadges003.jpg

Next, time for some windscreen graphics...

CougarSunstrip.jpg

Next came time for a nice set of pipes from MIJ Performance

RearInfill-Size.jpg

Then...it was a little "bling" for the front side wings..

NewCougarHeadBadges004.jpg

Right, time to get her sitting a bit lower....

003-1.jpg

Cougar-SigPicSCC.jpg

Ok...well...she's getting there...time to make a decision about some "bling bling alloys"

...and a little later fresh from BK Alloys...

BK563Alloys002.jpg

BK563Alloys017.jpg

Ok...she's now looking the part...may be a bodykit for future....but for now this is how she looks today......

...Oh, after 2 days of Britemax polishing!!!!

Coug-BritemaxPolished010.jpg

Coug-BritemaxPolished008.jpg

Coug-BritemaxPolished003.jpg

You can see yourself in the paint - just like a mirror! lol

Last edited:
Fantastic transformation Tim(y), I'm finding these transformations great to see from start to where they are now, from those who have shared so far.:yesnod:

Wow:eek6:...............now that is different, didja have a prang along the way mate? Great shots King, the finished article looks fantastic with the Cougar S styling. (y)

BTW is that the Kamei bonnet:ihih:, why did you decide not to keep it on the car & have you now sold it on?

V-e-r-y nice Shagmonkey, the OZ's look very cool too mate...................another Cougar S bodykit, I do love those wheel arches & the scoop, nice finishing touch with the No Limits grill insert.(y)

I like your 'before' pic Paul, it's roughly how I envisage mine to look when I'm done! :LOL: How much did you lower it over the 18s and on what springs, as that looks 'just right'. Who did your tints BTW? I've always fancied having mine done, but it'd have to be a very light tint as I'd want the rear and all side windows tinted the same (I hate the look of cars with the rear sides tinted but not the fronts) but I know the law will only allow a very light tint on the front sides.