Beware! Acid birch pollen cloud (paint stripper)

Guys, we have had lots of emails and calls about this at work. It's nothing to worry about and it's not as bad as some twits are saying. Due to the easterly winds at the moment, alot of this is coming in from Europe. Anyway, as I said, nothing really to get too worried about. If you use a decent polish and wax and regularly wash your car (if lives outside like mine), then there are no worries.

Damn that man Piddler ..... getting everyone in a state of panic and distress ..... wash and wax the cougars boys .... double their value overnight.

Guys, we have had lots of emails and calls about this at work. It's nothing to worry about and it's not as bad as some twits are saying. Due to the easterly winds at the moment, alot of this is coming in from Europe. Anyway, as I said, nothing really to get too worried about. If you use a decent polish and wax and regularly wash your car (if lives outside like mine), then there are no worries.

No hurricanes expected then eh Mr Fish! :)

Damn that man Piddler ..... getting everyone in a state of panic and distress ..... wash and wax the cougars boys .... double their value overnight.

Don't shoot the messenger Mr Robinson :cry:

This is good to hear Tim. My car has a coating of pollen on it - how do I know if it is good pollen or bad pollen????!!!!!! :eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::LOL::LOL:

This is good to hear Tim. My car has a coating of pollen on it - how do I know if it is good pollen or bad pollen????!!!!!! :eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::LOL::LOL:

Well, simple really, if you see your beloved Frosty start to disappear before your eyes it's bad pollen!! lol :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: