Brochury things

im going to download all of these and host them on the server to preserve the PDF's then make this a sticky. Good find!

Good plan Mr Bobster.

I've also got the one that folds out to a A1 size poster on the reverse, but I'm working up to that one, mostly cos it may involve actually moving me scanner about. Either that or knocking a 'kin great hole in the wall.....

Also, please 'scuse the fact I couldn't be doing with dismantling 'em :)

Yuppers. That's all I ever do. About the only advantage of paying rapidshare is that you don't have to wait to get yer file. Or 'x' minutes between downloads. & it's a bit quicker speed-wise.

Hang on - that's three reasons........

Yeah, rapid stuff dies after a while.

I believe Bobster was looking into it, but I can re-rapid them in the meantime if yer want..

Zarquon, thanks for providing these...they make interesting reading :smile5:
As the files are quite large for easy downloading, I've optimised them to smaller sizes whilst retaining the image quality, and made them available here...

http://www.v6cougar.com/dealer_brochures.htm

If you have any more for publication I'd be happy to host them (y)

Ron.

Looking at the specs on these,
is it really true that the zetec is quicker than a V6 auto? :eek:

Zarquon, thanks for providing these...they make interesting reading :smile5:
As the files are quite large for easy downloading, I've optimised them to smaller sizes whilst retaining the image quality, and made them available here...

http://www.v6cougar.com/dealer_brochures.htm

If you have any more for publication I'd be happy to host them (y)

Ron.

Large? Large?

Biggest is only about 50 meg ain't it - that's not large:D

I've got the fold out poster one somewhere, plus 99 Ed #1, tho I think that's kicking around here somewhere as jpeg scans.

Might have a couple of US ones too.

If I can find 'em & get around to scanning 'em you'll be the first t'know:smilewinkgrin:

ETA: Here we go:

Edition 1 scannage

Large? Large?

Biggest is only about 50 meg ain't it - that's not large:D

Yeah I was just being, er, diplomatic...they are GINORMOUS :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Was losing the will to live waiting for them to download :mad2: :rolleyes5: