C1 or C2

Cool:cool:..............we've found something else to argue about besides colours.................makes a refreshing change!!:LOL:

Sorry to disappoint, but I refuse to be dragged into this one.(y)

I kinda try to see it this way, forget the differences for a mo & ask yourself, if they'd only come up with the one design of cat i.e. no C1/C2...............would you still have bought one anyway? For that thought to work, you obviously have to imagine owning the other car, to the one you have.:)

Much as I personally prefer the wide mouthed grin on the C1, I'd still have bought one, if they were all C2's.(y)

Cool:cool:..............we've found something else to argue about besides colours.................makes a refreshing change!!:LOL:

Sorry to disappoint, but I refuse to be dragged into this one.(y)

I kinda try to see it this way, forget the differences for a mo & ask yourself, if they'd only come up with the one design of cat i.e. no C1/C2...............would you still have bought one anyway? For that thought to work, you obviously have to imagine owning the other car, to the one you have.:)

Much as I personally prefer the wide mouthed grin on the C1, I'd still have bought one, if they were all C2's.(y)

Might as well add my 2p woth ;)

..but if they were all C2's they would still have put the better looking C1 front bumpers on imo....................
.:LOL:

GOSH! it appears that a couple of our ''wide mouthed grinning c1's'' have grown beards!!!!
go on then,i don't mind being dragged in.
Beards are so darned unattractive & uncool
thumbdown.png
(n).........................................NOW HANG ON........WAIT A MINUTE.....................................I HAVE A DAMN BEARD!!!!:cautious:
angry.png

Scratch that
lol.gif
............. beards are really cool
cool.png
:cool:& sexy:love:
happy.png
, especially when worn by wide mouthed, grinning, V6, C1, frosty cougars.............................& me.....................apparantly lol!:)
grin.png

Not only that the C2 is more expensive on road tax!!

My C1 is in the more expensive tax bracket which is ridiculous. But then I'm not getting into the politics of the idiots who thought that one up to rob the motorist with another unfair tax while wasting billions on rubbish and still getting the country to its knees.

Look forward to it mate I'm on earlies this week so I'm available anytime after 2.30.

It would be good to catch up as it has been a while you coming south anytime soon?