C1 or C2

...and it came to pass that the pent up frustrations of the elders (c1's)...(C2 secret wishabes) shall become the cross the Chosen Ones have to bear.

Extract from the Book of Revelations ( C2 owners manual ) Chapter 1 Verse 1 Amen
Lo, the C1 owners shalt be made to suffereth for 40 days & 40 nights, plagued by contant nightmares of owning C2's, instead of C1's.:oops:

Those C1 owners who remain sane, steadfast & pass the horrific test, shalt be rewardethed with keeping the more attractive C1 front bumper & vindicatedeth............as the most wise & worthy of all cougar owners

Those C2 owners who repent their front bumper sin, shalt be saved from being cast down unto the fiery pits. .............lol!:LOL:

From the Book of Good Taste & Common Sense, Chapter 2, Verse 2.

Chapter 1 just goes on & on, about why frosty's are the best apparantly.:bomb::)

I'm off to read Chapter 1 again.............fascinating stuff!

They are both poop what we need is a c1 with c2 interior minus the steering wheel and a set of c2 headlights painted black on a c1.

JJ

did someone mention c2??

hasn't matt got one????????????????????????

already left in his adorable blurple c1..........................

on that note the new owner of the black cat was going to call it k.i.t.t until i intervened its now called ebony,for the big mans sake who would want to call there car k.i.t.t??????

Its funny how all the special editions (in the USA I admit) are based on C2's ..and the all hallowed ST-200 would have been a C2 too.

A behold at the right hand of the almighty arose a flame haired individual in a frosty steed with slatted grill and shiney headlights, its interior graced with fine leathers and chrome accents ...woa say ye of blind faith for I have seen the future and it is most definetly ginger..

;)

And for sabertooth, this quote from Han Solo:
"Laugh it up fur ball" :LOL:

Posted from my mobile

Its funny how all the special editions (in the USA I admit) are based on C2's ..and the all hallowed ST-200 would have been a C2 too.

A behold at the right hand of the almighty arose a flame haired individual in a frosty steed with slatted grill and shiney headlights, its interior graced with fine leathers and chrome accents ...woa say ye of blind faith for I have seen the future and it is most definetly ginger..

;)

And for sabertooth, this quote from Han Solo:
"Laugh it up fur ball" :LOL:

Posted from my mobile

It would appear not :
http://www.drivingenthusiast.net/sec-ford/FMC-products/platform-cdw162/cougar-st200/default.htm

correct steve whilst in ford today and bringing up listing for strut top mounts it also lists them for the st200 on my year so salt rubbed into matts c2 wound lol