• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

'Carry On Camping' - Not 'Fest 2013.

Im a definate no now for this, im working away the week of not fest, and its high probability its going to run into the weekend :mad:

I cant even think of the money being on a salary :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Im a definate no now for this, im working away the week of not fest, and its high probability its going to run into the weekend :mad:

I cant even think of the money being on a salary :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

That's a real shame Dave. :(

If we end-up going for the block booking you'll have up to the 5th of July to get in should your circumstances change.

Just spoke to Emma and we are both in agreement that its a reluctant 1 night stay (Saturday night) but that's better than nothing at all, just need a price etc. and i'll book it up with Grendon :geek:

Just spoke to Emma and we are both in agreement that its a reluctant 1 night stay (Saturday night) but that's better than nothing at all, just need a price etc. and i'll book it up with Grendon :geek:

Please read my first post Matt regarding what we might be doing ref. a block booking.

By my reckoning we have reached the equivalent of 25 nights confirmed, giving a cost per pitch per night of £12.00, the same you would have to pay for a 4 man tent if booking individually.

On the strength of that I have placed a deposit with Grendon for the booking of Gerald's Ponds for our sole use.

I will tidy-up this thread later and start a list in the first post of who has said they will attend, either in the 'Deposits' thread* or this one, and for how many nights.

*omitting those who have made it known they cannot attend.