chunky plastic!

?ú80 a set, the world is going mad! I paid ?ú5 for mine. Standard (legal) lettering for all the characters on the plate except the '2' which I've copied from the st200 badge. The backgrounds are legal too, they have the id of the registered producer still on the back (although he doesn't know he's produced my plates!). The reason I got mine so cheap is coz a m8, works for a graphic design co, they do more or less 100% vynal work, so they produce loads of stuff for no plate suppliers, so he can get the legal backplates and perspex fronts for a fiver a pair and he dont charge me for producing the vynal, due to being a m8. Here's my plate:

20082008440.jpg

Ah but sadly we don't all have mates like yours :frown2:
The reason they were that dear was because they're the 'carbon gel' type. Paid ?ú14.95 for the ones for my van. :smile5:

BTW I used the site plate builder with the bmw logo and then placed the Cougar one over the top on my computer. Emailed it to them and spoke to the women on the phone and it was fine. Just hope they look ok when they arrive :smile5:

Post a Pic when you get them...sounds exactly what I'm looking for (y)

I received my plates Monday and should be able to fit them this weekend when its good-bye brick Ha Ha. I'll post pics when fitted

Be warned the artwork I supplied cheapestplates.co.uk while being of very good quality (I did it myself (y)) is facing the right not left. I wanted the cat facing into the text as it gives better composition. The only people likely to notice are on this forum so if u want it facing left u'll have to ask them to flip it.

I fitted mine last weekend, and the brick is no more (y)
It looks alot nicer now IMHO. I used screws to fix them on cos I didnt like the idea of them pinging off esp the front. Screwing through the black letters hardly shows and the logo looks really cool :smile5: