Cougar 2 With Black Headlights

S

spikey

Spraying aint up to much but what do you think?
DSC00022.jpg
[/img]
DSC00021-1.jpg
[/img]
DSC00020-2.jpg
[/img]
DSC00027.jpg
[/img]

Looks cool, although I always liked the contrast on the bright C2 headlights on a black car. I would like to see what they look like on a silver car though, probably very Cougar S like :)

Good job though :D

slippy said:
Looks cool, although I always liked the contrast on the bright C2 headlights on a black car. I would like to see what they look like on a silver car though, probably very Cougar S like :)

Good job though :D

Cheers mate :)

Very nice Spikey - glad to see you've taken care of my alloys too

erm i got a bit of an admition on the wheels :oops: i hit a ramp in the road at ahhheerrmmmm mph and flattened the fronts so i got new ones 8)

Looks excellent but I agree with Slippy about the contrast.
Your clear repeaters look a bit out of place now, time to replace with some smoked ones.

I had some smoked ones somewhere bugger knows where though :LOL:

I like that, looks more like the original :wink: I think it would look superb on a silver cat :D 8) You should PM CJSNET and let him know how you did it, it would suit his cougar S perfectly.

Nice job though mate I think they look better then the chrome TBH :D

I really want to see someone go for a different colour to silver or black in their headlights... I may have a plan for mine but nothing for a while, I'm really looking forward to seeing Rick-(frosty-v6) and his metallic finish paint, I reckon that will look great....

I really want to see someone go for a different colour to silver or black in their headlights... I may have a plan for mine but nothing for a while, I'm really looking forward to seeing Rick-(frosty-v6) and his metallic finish paint, I reckon that will look great....[/quote]

I was thinking about doing it dark grey at first but couldnt make up my mind, so i took the safe root :LOL:

New I should've kept them :roll:

At least black looks OEM. I've seen several C1s with body coloured lights and it always looks cheap and modified. You can't really go wrong with black 8)

jamie_duff said:
New I should've kept them :roll:

At least black looks OEM. I've seen several C1s with body coloured lights and it always looks cheap and modified. You can't really go wrong with black 8)

oh dont be like that, i still got two of em :LOL:

spikey said:
I was thinking about doing it dark grey at first but couldnt make up my mind, so i took the safe root :LOL:

I think that would have looked well sexy... I'm thinking of similar thing myself one day...

Bloody hell how fast were you going to buckle both wheels man??!! I'm surprised you didn't take off :eek: :LOL:

BTW your calipers desperately need a paint pal :wink: Those wheels have big gaps in them so the calipers are really noticable, hence they would look sweet with a nice lick of paint 8)

v6_cougar_london said:
spikey said:

I think that would have looked well sexy... I'm thinking of similar thing myself one day...

Bloody hell how fast were you going to buckle both wheels man??!! I'm surprised you didn't take off :eek: :LOL:

:eek: buckled both me wheels, sat nav and speed trap thingy came off the screen sun flaps down and detached but the most f@#+%d up thing was the fule cut off that i knew nothin about cut off :LOL: it was a ramp with no ramp more like a curb hit it at ahem 90 :eek:

:LOL: :LOL:

This was a ramp on a racetrack then mate??? Or did you pop over to Germany for the day?? :wink: :wink: :LOL: :LOL:

Glad it didn't damage the car or you anymore then it did pal... :eek:

Yes mate do let me know any tips or tricks for doing this, so I can pass them onto the bodyshop (although I'm sure they know how to do it - but may never have done a Cougar 2 like ours).

Also they warned that Shag's weren't sealed up properly after he did something to them, so they constantly have condensation. Any tips there, and do you have that issue?

Looks great! 8)

CJSnet said:
Yes mate do let me know any tips or tricks for doing this, so I can pass them onto the bodyshop (although I'm sure they know how to do it - but may never have done a Cougar 2 like ours).

Also they warned that Shag's weren't sealed up properly after he did something to them, so they constantly have condensation. Any tips there, and do you have that issue?

Looks great! 8)

just used a hair dryer and a screw driver to get them apart and used the same gunk to seal em up again, havent had any probs with condensation as yet :)

They look realy good, I fancy doing mine but not to sure how it will look against the green. :?