Cougar in Cumbria

Kaizen

Forum user
Aug 2, 2010
Cumbria
Hi all.

Only just found the site and it looks very good.

New to Cougar ownership as of yesterday, looking forward to making it something special.

Thanks.

Another early bird! Morning mate.

T plate Cougar V6, Silver, cloth trim, 120k on the clock, drives beautifully, full history, and in pretty immaculate condition.

Mind, by the end of today it will be pristine after some serious waxing!

Another early bird! Morning mate.

T plate Cougar V6, Silver, cloth trim, 120k on the clock, drives beautifully, full history, and in pretty immaculate condition.

Mind, by the end of today it will be pristine after some serious waxing!

Best colour there is mate, and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise (y)

Thanks very much everyone, seems like a great site with nice folk.

Looking forward to making the car really nice, had some great cars in the past but this one seems different, rarer somehow so looking forward to tinkering with it.

Catch you all soon, its claying and waxing time!

Thanks a lot everyone, nice welcome, nicer than some other car forums I've been on, much appreciated.

Well, its waxed and cleaned and looking really nice, chuffed. I get the feeling I'm driving something really different, so far so good.

Oh, Chris, I'm in Penrith. 2 Cougars in Cumbria now?

Thanks a lot everyone, nice welcome, nicer than some other car forums I've been on, much appreciated.

Well, its waxed and cleaned and looking really nice, chuffed. I get the feeling I'm driving something really different, so far so good.

Oh, Chris, I'm in Penrith. 2 Cougars in Cumbria now?

Get some pics up then (y)

Cumbrian Cougars are mating by the looks of it!

Wasn't me Carvetii, your right though, good chippy (Mince Beef square, chips and mushy peas please)

I'll sort some pics and my subs tomorrow Terry (Wogan)

And thanks again everyone for the welcome.