Cougar photos plus a question

Have you not:O! You will need to search for it on bbc iplayer now tho mate, the series just finished about a couple hours ago.lol.

he is he loves it the lad i got proof

CraigTT : Hi martyn i cant beleive u never watch the program

Martyn: It's for girls mate

CraigTT: I watch it everyday even replays i cant get enough of it

Martyn: are you a girl mate?

CraigTT: yes i like to clean

:LOL: :dita:

lol craig whats goin on mate

he is he loves it the lad i got proof

CraigTT : Hi martyn i cant beleive u never watch the program

Martyn: It's for girls mate

CraigTT: I watch it everyday even replays i cant get enough of it

Martyn: are you a girl mate?

CraigTT: yes i like to clean

:LOL: :dita:

lol craig whats goin on mate

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: LMFAO

No folks it is a K&N that on the car its just extremely dirty, needs taken off and a good clean.......suppose that could help with the slight juddering problem.

looks exactly the same as mine, mine is black, and is deffo a K&N , was on mine when i bought the car, :nono::nono::dita:

Yeh, Craig has already said in his post that it is a K&N, it just needs a damned good clean - which will help the engine breath better and getter better mpg (y)

The fuse you require also looks after the hazards and the Horn and the multi function switch (one of the arms on the stearing colum) its a 20A Yellow one in position 7 in the fusebox under the bonnet not the one in the car.

Just looking back at his pic's - what are those alloys?? They aren't standard?? after market?? Can't say I've ever seen any on a Coug like that before.

no tim its on the gumtree wasnt posting a link to advertise for him but read the ad it needs a bit of work done to it