Cougar Predator

Sabre Tooth

Well-known user
Oct 7, 2009
Leicester
Been a tad busy lately, so excuse my absence in posts guys.

Well as y'all can see, I dropped by of a Saturday afternoon to see Al (Pid)....................& LOOK WHAT HE DID TO MY CAR behind me back lol!:LOL:

I had a superb afternoon of wonderful company thanks to Al & Vonny(y), with the added bonus of driving away in this. The front splitter is low & I have to really take my time over speed humps & curbs, but it clears fine if I drive slowly. Al's added his usual magic to the painting & fitting, & thanks to Chris & Tim for allowing me to use the rest of their grill mesh left at Al's.(y)

I'm meshing my No Limits grill at the mo & will be fitting it in the next day or so. Tinted rear lights fitted, being bought from Al & just some side skirts required for the car to be about where I want it.:)

I'm well pleased with the results of all Al's hard work..........................Thank you Al for pimping my ride!:)
DSC08029.jpg

DSC08034.jpg

DSC08031.jpg

DSC08033.jpg

That's looking very mean Mark pitty it's the wro leave it!!!!!:bomb::devilish::stop: Al does do an excellent job can't wait to see it up close and personal(y)

Didn'tcha know...............silver IS the NEW green Mark!:LOL:

Cheers buddy, can't wait to see you spinning the wheels on your 4WD cat again too mate.(y)

sooooo, you couldn't resist it then Mark :LOL:. Some nice photos there. That frosty really does throw up some shades. Let us know how you get on with the meshing (y)

Last edited:
LOL..............well I was gonna wait until the side skirts are fitted before posting any pics, but after all your hard work with the paint job on the scoop & the invisible repair to the front lip that arrived damaged, I felt it only fair to acknowledge & share your craftsmanship Al.(y)

I'll get some pics up of the grill when fitted bud.:)

Wondered where you had got off to Mark - but what a way to come back - with a mighty big BANG (y)

Really lovin' the look dude - the scoop, the splitter - should look great with the No Limits grille.

Never really been tempted by body kit for GG but yours looks so blinkin' sweet that I could well be changing my mind :cool:

Wondered where you had got off to Mark - but what a way to come back - with a mighty big BANG (y)

Really lovin' the look dude - the scoop, the splitter - should look great with the No Limits grille.

Never really been tempted by body kit for GG but yours looks so blinkin' sweet that I could well be changing my mind :cool:
Thanks Iain, I will offer a word of caution to anyone considering fitting a bodykit on a lowered car, you have to creep over speed bumps & kerbs, to avoid hearing any scrapes or clatters, so you have to adapt your way of driving a bit, other than that, s'all good & I'm loving the new look.........................shhhhhhhh, don't tell the missus, but sideskirts are next on the master-plan!:)(y)

i think you two (Mark, Iain) are going for the most changes in shortest time records!!!

Both cars are an absolute credit!
Thanks Si..........................& to think I only joined the club for a bit of advice on my alty, exhaust & induction...................now look what you lot have gone & made me do lol!!!!:LOL: