Cougar Spotting

Just a cautionary note here. I had one of these on the bottom of KRM's front skirt. A few carefully taken speed bumps and it was no more. In fact, before I discovered the problem, it sounded like I had a broken spring rubbing on the inside of a tyre. At least I can now take her in a multistorey car park again ( and I do )...

The one you had Noel was my old one and survived quite happily on my unlowered Cougar until I removed it in favour of an MS Designs front spoiler.

IMG_0641.JPG

I believe Steve fitted it to the bottom of an already deeper front skirt.

Why is it that when I'm not in my Cougar do others appear. Friday I was stationary alongside the ebony I spotted a couple of weeks ago on the same slip road in Kettering. Saturday I passed a melina in Thrapston high street whilst driving my Dad's car.

Today although planned I got to see Norman's C2 (y). I just need to see a frosty tomorrow now

Spotted Ebony yesterday mid day going down the Birmingham new road towards Wolverhampton.

First one in a long time ive seen a non club one

Anyone watching Guy Martin Fastest Tractor C4?
In the choosing a tyre segment, the monster truck jumps over two cars crushing them. One is a Melina Cougar.

vlcsnap-2019-11-18-20h03m25s629.jpg

Last edited:
Phone and thumbs :( trying to find the 'spotting' thread to post in.

It's actions like that, puts up the price of salvaged parts (those tail-lights and rear bumper look serviceable to me).

Last edited:
Lovely looking frosty B&M, Fareham , Hampshire.
fdcdc4b6b189e7be6696f6f6d64169be.jpg

87bb6164f636d8590dc0a65a5ffd4020.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I waited around for the owner for a while but got bored and left. There was a guy who is local to me that put up a few posts 6 months or so ago, can’t remember his name but he definitely had a frosty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That one used to be owned by Tony (lazybones) who sold it back to it's previous owner, Ricardo from Sittingbourne.

he had bought it back before,sold it to his mate then bought it back after a year i think he said, also had a really nice burple one from Phil on here that was sold back to him as well, thinking about it bought a lovely Volvo C70 from Rik on here that he bought back as well, seems like members like to keep there cars or i'm a caretaker :LOL: