• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

COUGARFEST '08

so if we've paid out on marque etc then if we don't reach 38 cats what is the idea in loosing all that deposit ? may as well go ahead with less cats?

my cheque will be given to Jeza this weekend, consider me another definite for fest 08 :roll:

Have the organisers PM'd all the people whom originally stated that they'd attend?

I will be there whether there are 15 or 50 Cougars. :LOL:

Stewart said:
Have the organisers PM'd all the people whom originally stated that they'd attend?

I will be there whether there are 15 or 50 Cougars. :LOL:

i'll also be there whether 38 cougars or not, i have been awaiting this event for months! no stoppin me now.....

(it has been said less than 38 cats then it will be cancelled) :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Pid_16V said:
I've got a 12 man tent :eek: :? anybody got a gay zebra? :roll:

Silver Dream Machine said:
i think yes!!!! if it survives this weekend :eek:

Sadly the gay zebra met an untimely end today. At the National Modifieds we returned to the campsite to find it still tethered, but with one broken leg and most of its joints torn. We had to put it out of its misery. There are reports that it has been re-incarnated as a windbreak and pieces of fishing tackle.

Spare fishing tackle ?
will make a good pole i guess!!!!!
was thinking more along the lines of a frame to hold a fishing platform!!!!

guess now you know who had it :oops:

wind break, i think it's too late for that, it's already suffered the break eh :roll:

thanks guys!!!! :wink:

Fest dates

Sadly, or rather depends which way you view it, on these dates I'm in The Gambia.... maybe next year.
Waiting for Jason to make contact to talk MERCHANDISE

Have a good one
8)