• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

COUGARFEST '08

god this websites slow!!!!

Phil, you caught em yet, i heard they had been bred with 3 legs, no ones tasted the burgers yet as none have been caught and turned into burgers!!!!

i'll shoot a few pigeon and chuck a few breasts on the BBQ, pigeon breasts!!!!! what are you like!!!! gotta find time to go shootin, b****r no time to go shootin em, off on business for a fortnight abroad, guess i'll bring a sausage along then!!!! :wink:

back on the thursday before cougarfest!!!!! just made it with the dates eh!!!! will have to wash the car at fest i think..... might do a jeza and not bther!!!! :roll:

se e ya all soon.... :twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sleeping bag with pre installed woman ready and awaiting to cook yer breakfast, dinner & tea with the odd cuppa T & Coffee thrown in without askin !!!!! Ahhhhh what a life us men live eh!!!!!!

darn it was all a dream :LOL:

yer looks good stuff, go out doors outlets sell some good decent stuff too.... i buy all my outdoors stuff from them!!!!!

see you all at fest then.... :wink:

Silver Dream Machine said:
Sleeping bag with pre installed woman ready and awaiting to cook yer breakfast, dinner & tea with the odd cuppa T & Coffee thrown in without askin !!!!! Ahhhhh what a life us men live eh!!!!!!

Now your talking
Do you think we can get a discount if we did a group buy on this :LOL: :wink:

Only if :roll: :wink:

Essential CF headgear

umbrella-hat.jpg

find it here
http://www.stupid.com/fun/UMBR.html

along those lines... cant have have fancy dress one night ?

promise ill dress up too !

So whats the events list looking like then?
Friday Arrive, Drink beer, BBQ, Drink more beer, More BBQ, more Beer, Lights show and tunage from the cats (wake up the neighbours) beer, attack fellow campers in tents (ie.Me) beer/sleep take your pick as it will be about 6am saturday morning now.
Saturday Attemt to get out of bed and into the toilet block for the customary S.S.S. (work it out:ihih:) BBQ Breakfast, Coffee, coffee, beer, pointless mod time :wink5: piss take half hour, beer, bbq lunch, beer, lazy saturday afternoon, beer, full on beerfest on the evening with live Dj and dancing girls.....:p
Sunday coffee coffee coffee coffee......oh and some beer.....waffer thin mint sir?....No F:mad:...sorry too much beer