• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 2009 attendees list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

V6SINGH

Official UKCougar Stuntman
Jul 29, 2005
BE11 3ND
header.jpg

I can tell you that Fest is happening on the 17th, 18th and 19th of July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is for attendees list and payment details only. Get your name down for your place at fest and then we will arrange payments etc on confirmation of prices.

All we need in here is a "yes i'm coming" with number of people in your car.

Seperate threads for convoys etc will follow nearer the time.

DO NOT SPAM THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!:nono::nono::nono::nono:

Location, Grendon lakes, Northants

Price, £45-£50 inc camping price is to be split between paying for site and marquee/fridge/bbq/lights etc.

date, 17th/18th/19th JULY

price is based on 30 cars minimum for the weekend I cannot stress enough if we do not have this number attend we cannot afford to subsidise it

Thanks

admin team

banner_mid.jpg

LINKY TO GRENDON LAKES : http://www.grendonlakes.co.uk/

<IFRAME height=350 marginHeight=0 src="http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=grendon+lakes&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=11.852959,45.703125&ie=UTF8&ll=52.238533,-0.712819&spn=0.071946,0.071946&output=embed" frameBorder=0 width=425 marginWidth=0 scrolling=no></IFRAME>​

<SMALL>View Larger Map</SMALL>​

**** PLEASE IGNORE PRICING ON THEIR WEBSITE AS IT IS OUT OF DATE AND IS AWAITING UPDATES. ALL PRICES WILL BE LAID OUT IN THIS THREAD AS SOON AS WE HAVE OUR NUMBERS, WE WILL HAVE PLENTY OF ROOM SO DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE PITCH ALOCATIONS STATED ON THEIR WEBSITE!!****

ATTENDEES :

V6Singh + 1
JasonJ + 1
bobster1982+1
Pid 16V + 1
cougarfella (+ 1)
Warthog + 1
cmewse
dyg3474 friday overnight... unless we kidnap him.
cougar571
Stewart
brabenv6 (+1)
mofo_sob + 3
RichK + 1
phil robbo + 1
Matty O friday only
ukrickk
Gina G
Rich B & Ria (God knows how she puts up with Him)
silver spam machine
Cainy + 1 one day & night only
Pie-in-ear
Beggers 20
Gunny one day only
Jeza
Anthony & Mrs Grishman
Scooby Robbo + 2
Nenatone
Alan Pullhard
Top Cat 1127 now approved lmao
Saddletramp + 1
ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(+1 TBC!!)
I give you MANOS & MO!! (Kully's powers are good!!)(y)
Tommy
Bobby
Linda V
Birdy
Brian-willoughby + 1 saturday only
Paul.P saturday only
Casscougar sunday only
Bound + 1 + Millie the dog! Saturday only.

34 FULL WEEKENDER CARS IN, DON'T MISS OUT, GET IN ON THE FEST ACTION(y)

POSSIBLES :

Active
Mark 666
Lewy (Friday night and Saturday only)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done people, Cougarfest is going live, on the proviso all of you now cough up the dollar!!

Jason will be along over the next couple of days with confirmed prices now we can confirm the number of vehicles and people to Grendon Lakes.

Any further questions, please PM me or Jason.

THREAD PRUNED 12/6/09

We're nearly there folks, just a couple more pieces of the jigsaw to put int then we're done. One payment details are finalised, everybody will have to read them on login. I ask that you read them carefully and aim to have your payments in BEFORE the cut off so that everything runs smoothly. PLEASE only post in here if you need to amend you're position above or you would like to be added still(!):mad2:. I don't want to lock this thread because this is being ignored. :eek6:

Any questions or poblems, please PM myself or Jason.

Thanks (y)

The amount will be £50 guys just waiting on confirmation from Lucy to see how they want there bit paid as soon as this is sorted payments will be needed asap.

JJ

I am now only going to be attending saturday and sunday people :( cant get out of working on friday and by the time im loaded up and ready to leave its going to be too late. Id rather set out early sat with a fresh head than get there at midnight on fri and have to pitch my bed :LOL:

I am now only going to be attending saturday and sunday people :( cant get out of working on friday and by the time im loaded up and ready to leave its going to be too late. Id rather set out early sat with a fresh head than get there at midnight on fri and have to pitch my bed :LOL:

Remember matey! :idea: We're taking a 12 person tent, so you'd be welcome to doss in one of our other rooms at the southern complex :LOL: (y) iirc, Dyg has pre-booked the west wing :LOL:

I just spoke to Luke at Grendon. I can't pay as i don't have a credit card :rolleyes5: So i'm looking for a volunteer who has :ihih: and can make the payment for me. I can then pay you in return via paypal.

Pm to keep the thread clear thanks guys.
Alan

(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.