CougarFest 2010........do not try this at home.....

Wogans_Wig

Well-known user
Mar 15, 2010
Durham
A few pics of a collection of car buffs gathering in a field in their branded shirts chatting about their cars, camshafts, the price of petrol & beards. Nothing dangerous happened at all. Nope, nothing......

First of all, what began as an idea for a punishment for Mini Mofo soon manifested into a completely different beast.......
IMG_0768.jpg

Kully: Just go nice and gentle, nothing silly, ok?
IMG_0770.jpg

Tony: Yeah, right!!!!!!! :devilish::devilish::devilish:
IMG_0780.jpg

And then what can only be described as responsible adults having good, wholesome & completely safe fun followed.......
IMG_0773.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0817.jpg

IMG_0818.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0814.jpg

IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

Even the driver got a taste of the mildly exhilerating, and totally responsible fun that everyone else had experienced
IMG_0832.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

IMG_0834.jpg

Unfortunately, not everyone managed to get any further than 50 yards before the tow rope 'Just came off'....
IMG_0810.jpg

Fail.....
IMG_0811.jpg

Though others enjoyed it so much that a bit of 'Man-Love' was unavoidable.....
IMG_0826.jpg

IMG_0827.jpg

Then there was a bit of a mishap. Despite the fact that nothing in the least bit reckless was happening, and everyone was conducting themselves in a highly responsible manner, somebody got it a bit wrong. All was going well, even a "How you doin'?" sultry glance at the camera was achieved....
IMG_0838.jpg

But then, depending on who you talk to, either Kully ran out of talent, Tony was going too fast, or there was a wicked bump in the field, it started to go a bit wrong....
IMG_0839.jpg

Then a bounce, and a roll.....
IMG_0840.jpg

Before coming to a halt in something of a heap.....
IMG_0841.jpg

No Admin were harmed during the making of this pictorial........(y)

I am almost wetting myself looking at those it does look wholesome safe entertainment tho I have to say I mean we conducted it very safely we checked the towing strap was attatched securely to the skidding device (mofo's matress) and that the vehicle was driven by a well trained highly skilled driver.

Awesome pictures dude.

JJ

Yes and we even had a barrister on hand if any legal questions needed answering.....But he was only bothered in compensation for the damaged air bed....so
DSC03339.jpgKully phoned Claims4U hotline instead :LOL:

heres some video, just off mobile so not spectacular, JUST DOUBLE CLICK THE PIC FOR VIDEO :)
KULLY TAKING A SPILL

RIA

MINI MOFO

The water slide

will try and get the rest sorted (y)

Last edited:
Just a few pictures for the "evidence" your honour
Ria rides the inflatable
DSC03330.jpg

As does Vonnie Pidduck
DSC03331.jpg

Safety enginers check the air-bed for signs of failure
DSC03332.jpg

Kully just before the OFF.....maybe a bad choice of words your honour
DSC03333.jpg

Good idea Paul ;)

As it goes, just got in from the hospital. Full details in the injuries thread :(