• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 2012 Ideas

How about (if we get the electric hookup) car detailing? I know a few people have expressed an interest in how to use a car polisher and compounds and the like. What better time than at fest to get stuck into some machining? Perhaps Shagmonkey may be tempted to come along for a day and offer his services for a fee/give tips and advice?

something like the above i would be interseted in, i have bought clay bars for bodywork, polishers, spray etc for refurbing my dotz alloys, but havnt been able to master/felt confident enough to complete, (y)

I've got all the gear ie: variable speed polisher/grinder, all mops etc, G3 G10 polishes. What i don't have is the confidence to put all this to use on my car or any other paintwork, so a quick lesson would be a practical benefit for me. (y)

I've got all the gear ie: variable speed polisher/grinder, all mops etc, G3 G10 polishes. What i don't have is the confidence to put all this to use on my car or any other paintwork, so a quick lesson would be a practical benefit for me. (y)

Same here Al, apart from not having any of the equipment. :LOL:

Bring it along Al!
It's a lot easier than hand polishing after you've flatted down a panel

Was gonna do some scratch removal on my car before fest but may leave it and I'll show you on my motor

Not to late Mani be good to see you can always bring other half and little one along too.

JJ