• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 2013 July 12th, 13th and 14th. Attendance Thread.

Daire, any chance you will have a spare cable? It will only be used for phone chargers etc nothing that eats a lot of juice (if that makes any difference) (y)

Andy, Karen (Dudette) has messaged Kathy on Facebag - she wants to stay the Friday and Saturday nights (one tent). She said she will try and get on the forum this evening (y)

Andy, Karen (Dudette) has messaged Kathy on Facebag - she wants to stay the Friday and Saturday nights (one tent). She said she will try and get on the forum this evening (y)

Ok John, I'll add her to the list.

In the 'Not 'Fest' thread Dar posted that he had made-up two cables so he should have a spare.

Wooooo Hoooo I'm on the list!!!! :cool: Thanks for that post John... really appreciate it...
I really wasn't sure if I would get back on here tonight - as its been a while... But I'm back !!!! (y)
Thanks for adding me to the "Not Fest" for this year... Really looking forward to it..
I can only make Friday and Saturday nights due to work Monday - :oops: But Bring it on!!!!!

Wooooo Hoooo I'm on the list!!!! :cool: Thanks for that post John... really appreciate it...
I really wasn't sure if I would get back on here tonight - as its been a while... But I'm back !!!! (y)
Thanks for adding me to the "Not Fest" for this year... Really looking forward to it..
I can only make Friday and Saturday nights due to work Monday - :oops: But Bring it on!!!!!

Hello Karen, glad you can make it and will be good to catch-up again.(y)

Paid.... for little old me :LOL:
Be great to catch up with People.... and if there are any good electricians going... I may have a small lighting job for them.... :giggle:

Apologies I've been unable to confirm. I am still awaiting confirmation from my new employer that they will validate my time off. Was hoping I'd know by today.

Apologies I've been unable to confirm. I am still awaiting confirmation from my new employer that they will validate my time off. Was hoping I'd know by today.

No worries Kully.
As you were down as a 'provisional', and it would mean a bit of a refund for everyone else if you did come, I'm sure there wouldn't be too many complaints if you had to let me know at the very last minute.(y)