• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 2013 July 12th, 13th and 14th. Attendance Thread.

Andy, will get you paid tomorrow, but we're a bit concerned as having just tested the new tent....it's colossal....perhaps we should be paying a little more?

We've booked the field so size of tent doesn't matter. Saying that, if its mahoosive your tent may become the party tent :LOL:

Andy, will get you paid tomorrow, but we're a bit concerned as having just tested the new tent....it's colossal....perhaps we should be paying a little more?

No worries Jim.
As John has said we've got the whole field so as long as you leave enough space for the rest of us it will be fine.(y)

Unfortunately looks like I might be out altogether. Got my holiday approved - YAY!! Find out then that since signing off 2 weeks ago, the next time I will get paid is not until first week of August :(

I have the last of the certificates and formalities etc to pay for regarding the business and for the last course Becky needs to complete which I can barely cover as it is on top of working away from home until my home store is finished.

I was expecting some monies owed to be paid up by now but no such luck. I'll be doing a lot of cursing this week unless anything changes :eek:

Got my fingers crossed but its looking bleak.......

I see last orders has already been called but any chance of me and the family joining in, albeit a bit late?
That's me, Mo, baby Theo, the ST200, the wagon and one big tent for two nights. :)

I see last orders has already been called but any chance of me and the family joining in, albeit a bit late?
That's me, Mo, baby Theo, the ST200, the wagon and one big tent for two nights. :)

It would be great to see you all again Manos, I'm sure there won't be a problem fitting you in eh Andy? :)

Hello Manos, good to hear from you again.(y)

I'm sure we can fit you in somehow.

JJ has had to pull out due to circumstances beyond his control so his 'paid for' three nights are up for grabs.
Luke Daisley has claimed one of the them and Kully is going to let me know about the other two tomorrow.
If Kully doesn't want them they are yours for £9.09 per night.
If Kully wants them then I can re-calculate what it would of cost us per night to now include your two nights and everyone can have a bit of money back. I'll leave that until we know Kully's decision.

If it comes to it Andy, how about Manos pays the rate we did and the proceeds can go towards charcoal for the barby? Saves messing about with tiny refunds! (y)