• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

CougarFest 2014 Attendance List

Quicksilver

Admin
Club Admin
Aug 3, 2008
South Glos.
CougarFest 2014 will take place at Grendon Lakes, Northampton. NN7 1JW over the weekend of 11, 12 & 13 July.

http://grendonlakes.co.uk/

I have secured the booking for our sole use of the Gerald's Pond area which will be available to us from noon on Friday the 11th.
Grendon are happy to accommodate those who wish to stay over on Sunday night.
There are numerous 16amp electricity points spread around the site, the use of which is included in the hire charge.
The final cost per pitch per night will depend on how many nights we amass between us divided into the total hire cost of £300.00.
I intend to finalise the price per pitch on Friday the 4th July and I would appreciate payments being made between then and Thursday the 10th July.

This event is NOT restricted to members only but is open to all users of the forum.

Please add you names into this thread as 'probables' or 'possibles' to include the number of pitches and nights you require and if you would like an electric hook-up.

Probables:

Quicksilver..................1 pitch x 2 nights + electric
Everton......................1 pitch x 3 nights + electric
spjmorris....................1 pitch x 2 nights
Pid_16V......................1 pitch x 3 nights + electric
mousedown.................1 pitch x 2 nights
D1CKL........................1 pitch x 3 nights
MrsGinja.....................1 pitch x 2 nights + electric
Richb..........................1 pitch x 3 nights
FlamencoAssassin........1 pitch x 2 or 3 nights + electric
Procomm.....................1 pitch x 2 nights
Dudette.......................1 pitch x 2 nights
Mako...........................1 pitch x 1 night
dar1976...................... 1pitch x 2 nights + electric
andymartin..................1 pitch x 2 nights

Possibles:

telboy........................1 pitch x 2 nights
rikedwards..................1 pitch x 2 nights + electric
Lucid..........................1 pitch x 2 or 3 nights + electric

Last years event is here:
https://forums.ukcougar.club/threads/24190-Carry-On-Camping-Not-Fest-2013

I would appreciate this thread being kept for attendance related matters only with any discussion directed here: https://forums.ukcougar.club/threads/25341-CougarFest-2014

Last edited:
Mark us down for a probable please Andy, possibly the three nights again and electric hookup (presume we're in the same field again?) (y)

Hi Andy mark me down for both days I may well camp but as I only live 3 miles away so a warm bed would look good but if the drink starts to flow camping would be a good bet.

Hi Andy mark me down for both days I may well camp but as I only live 3 miles away so a warm bed would look good but if the drink starts to flow camping would be a good bet.

Terry, I'll put you down as a 'possible'. You're more than welcome to come as a visitor but if you don't camp you won't affect the costings.
It's a while away yet but I would be grateful if you could say one way or the other by the cut-off date of the 4th of July.