• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

CougarFest 2014 Attendance List

As there is a small shortfall, I suppose that means there is a night at Fest available for anyone who fancies an extra night - or anyone who had second thoughts about attending? (y)

We do however have new additions this year to the Sunday Night Club! ;) :beer:

As there is a small shortfall, I suppose that means there is a night at Fest available for anyone who fancies an extra night - or anyone who had second thoughts about attending? (y)

We do however have new additions this year to the Sunday Night Club! ;) :beer:

John, as it stands, as long as the couple of people who are outstanding can make it, we are all even. Manos and Rich wanting three nights instead of two have covered the shortfall. (y)

Of course we can always accommodate anyone else who may want to join us.:)

Water pump bearing has started leaking the day before Cougar fest. Sodding typical! Currently can't manage a 5 mile trip without steaming, let along 500. Have put some rad seal in and Dar and I are going to try and replace tonight.

Cougar fest not looking good :cry:

Water pump bearing has started leaking the day before Cougar fest. Sodding typical! Currently can't manage a 5 mile trip without steaming, let along 500. Have put some rad seal in and Dar and I are going to try and replace tonight.

Cougar fest not looking good :cry:

good luck with it,can be a bit awkward getting the hoses on and off, mine went in blackpool in 2012.

A 2 hour fight but we managed! (Thanks again Dar!)
Now got to rush to the garage for 9am to fix my LPG then I think I'll be road ready!

Last edited: