• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

CougarFest 2014

Full tank of fuel done car fully loaded apart from cool box and now updating the sat nav getting there
fingers crossed for the good weather iv been told its meant to last for two weeks its been roasting up here in fife

Just finished getting all the camping gear out of the back room. Looking at the stack now wondering how on earth it's all going to fit in the car! :LOL:

Up at 8ish, bacon butty, check oil and tyre pressures, might give it a wash (or more likely, leave it until we get there), load up then hit the road :cool:

Cars washed, gear ready to be packed into them. Can't wait to meet up and let the fun commence!

Is there a sex tent this year?

Just thought......anyone got a woof bass box thingy in their motor this year? It wouldn't be Fest without some bass! ;)

hD8C8EB57

Thinking about bringing my old lappy to watch world cup final but am concerned about the data it'll use as i'd have to use my phone as hotspot and i only have 500Mb data allowance. Would that cover it do ya think :D