• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

CougarFest 2016 Attendance Thread.

Hey all, hoping that we can make this, will let you know in due course. Can I ask what facilities there are i.e. shower, toilet etc? I couldn't see any mention on Wil's website, can someone advise please. Thank you.

Sorry, just re-read post #1. Please ignore, think my sunburn from Combe has frazzled my brain lol!!! Holiday cottage looks good, but camping would be fun. Can we bring Benson if we were to come?

Hi,
Hope you can make it to Fest.
We have shower and toilet facilities for campers,
and the cottage has it's own shower and toilet, let me know if you would like to book that, and /or share with others.
It sleeps six plus a double sofa bed.
Benson is welcome ( sorry I don't know but presume is your dog ?!)
just let me know if you need any more info,
cheers,
Wil

Hi,
Hope you can make it to Fest.
We have shower and toilet facilities for campers,
and the cottage has it's own shower and toilet, let me know if you would like to book that, and /or share with others.
It sleeps six plus a double sofa bed.
Benson is welcome ( sorry I don't know but presume is your dog ?!)
just let me know if you need any more info,
cheers,
Wil

Thanks for the info Wil, I will see if I get get the time off work, which is pretty difficult. I do have a nice big 4 man tent, so that should suffice, although the cottage does look nice. Yes, Benson is indeed our dog lol, he's a very friendly miniature dachshund (sausage dog), who is currently only 11 months old.

Yes, Benson is indeed our dog lol, he's a very friendly miniature dachshund (sausage dog), who is currently only 11 months old.

OMG please tell little Benson that Mako will love him and fuss him.

A doggle at 'Fest will just be awesome, seeing as how he'll be welcome there.

Well i'm up for the 3 nights at least with possible for going over thurs night but i'll clear that with Wil first closer the time, i'll be dragging the wendy house over lol and it'll be just my luck that i'm in wales the week before or after lol oh and i'll need leccy power pretty pls :beer:

Not sure whether the site has been rented the previous night, but if you have the Wendy, I'm thinking that wherever you lay your hat? That's your home. Like, a layby for the night or something.

It does occur to me that I don't remember seeing Commando points around the field, so I'm not sure what the power situation is. I'm bringing solar panels. But then my power needs are very modest.

Guess what guys????? I've had my Annual Leave authorised, so we 3 will be coming to Fest!!! Yeeeehaaaaaa!!!!! So, please add us to the list. I will start airing the tent and ensure it's all ok and ready for Fest. Looking forward to it.

Not sure yet on how many nights, as don't know what Rach can get off yet? We will definitely be there for the Friday and Saturday nights, but unsure whether we will stay the Sunday night? will let you know.