• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

CougarFest 2016 Attendance Thread.

best start looking for a therapist now Dick else you will turn into a triffleaholic too

I'll let you into a little secret....Dick hates trifle with rum....so me and Matt will have to add a little in...then more trifle for the two of us!! LOL!!!!!!!!

Message for Andy - We will be there for the 3 nights!!! as Rach has managed to get the time off. Benson will be with us...who will bark all night..(kidding, as you won't hear him above my snoring).I'll get the gaffa tape ready! lol!!!
See you there in July!!!! I'll try and organise some decent weather too!! lol!!!!

Last edited:
Ill be there, more than likely Friday & Sat night though as ill be bringing my lad & hes got school Monday

Question though: any age restrictions? Hes only 3 but loves cars so would be a nice trip for him

Hi All...
SDM thought he would check out if cougar fest was happening, well his daughter kept banging on about camping like last year lol.
So looks like Me and Millie the 5 year old goin on 12 will be joining in with the camping fun again this year.
Is the Beemer ok if i park it in the corner lol....
Will be possibly Friday night and Saturday?
How much each night.
Hope there is something other than cars to keep the kids amused lol.
Is there a fridge? For beer..
Will look forward to coming now, but I'm sure Millie will be more so..

How do I pay and when by...

Kev

Hello Kev, pleased to see you've found us again. (y)

All the relevant info is in post No 1. :LOL:

I'll put you down for two nights and you can decide later if you want to stay for both.

Due to more resignations in the office our on call rota will be changing so may be able to make it after all. Will find out more in a few weeks.

Trying to persuade kully too lol anyone pestered Richb recently? :p

Ive just looked at the dates. It's my birthday weekend. I won't be there [emoji6] Very slim chance of a flying drop in at a push. No guarantees on that though. We have orders in for that weekend too which will always take priority.

Have fun though! Remember all the hills round Malvern way lol. Might wanna do them driveshafts beforehand lol [emoji85][emoji23]