• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

CougarFest 2016 Attendance Thread.

I'm so bummed I'm going miss this, this yr would love to come but it's a little difficult with no wheels as I said in another thread as didn't know about this thread. Ginger cake will made for you guys if someone is willing to pick it on their way as I'm only on the A5.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

I will be here Watling Street, Grendon, Atherstone, Warwickshire CV9 2PG on Friday with the ginger cake for someone to pick up on their way to fest.

I will be here Watling Street, Grendon, Atherstone, Warwickshire CV9 2PG on Friday with the ginger cake for someone to pick up on their way to fest.

I will inside the pub (boot inn) propping up the bar lol. From 2pm

Tiger is ready.

3MUZuGB.jpg

Looking great Chris.
At this point in time I have no idea if or when I will be able to turn up or whether the car will even be ready. I'll just have to keep you posted - I'll deliver Stacey's borrowed tent etc to Wil this week though:)

Looking great Chris.
At this point in time I have no idea if or when I will be able to turn up or whether the car will even be ready. I'll just have to keep you posted - I'll deliver Stacey's borrowed tent etc to Wil this week though:)

Matt, pm me before you go to deliver the tent...... my plans might have to change depending on the out come of Colin (I don't want you going out your way if there is no need)

Looking good - but are they DRL i see in the fog lights?

Yep.

Matt, pm me before you go to deliver the tent...... my plans might have to change depending on the out come of Colin (I don't want you going out your way if there is no need)

Your ass better be there. If you're in the Probe, that might even be better, especially if I can have a go in it around the Malvern hills.