• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 2017

Are there showers at the venue? Just finishing work in about an hour or so, then I'm off to pack and be on my way!

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Hi,
Yes, showers here, look forward to welcoming you,
cheers,
Wil

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Manos,
My son missed the goat curry last year, and is here for this Fest, so hope Mo can cook a bit extra lol!
see you soon,
Wil

Have a great weekend guys, as I'm sure you will. Safe journey to all and congratulations to the new Chris Adams Award recipient, whoever it may be. Me? Currently still on hols at sunny Gt Yarmouth.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Guys,
I will be coming tomorrow, will be going asda/tesco en-route... anyone need anything grabbing?
Is it just a bbq type affair? Ill grab some bits

Great see tomorrow, yep bbq affair, bring what you need, think we are OK, thanks.
Lots of Cougars out there tonight!

Sorry about today guys, my phone decided it didnt want to charge then factory reset.. I had no other satnav :( sorted it around 12 but then would have missed you guys for luncg.

Hope you had a great drive out :)

Thanks to everyone at the Fest yesterday for making us welcome. We had a great day and it was nice to meet up with you and put some faces to the names of people we hadn't met before, roll on Blackpool!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Landed home safe and sound. Had a great weekend thanks guys. Thanks for putting us up, Mo for her fab goat curry and Chris for the lift to and from lunch today. Xx

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Another great Cougarfest with a great bunch of nutters and a great host, one cougar almost completely stripped in a day, water pump issues on the Beast and Mo's Goat Curry, just some of the highlights. Arrived home at half 6 and have just finished unpacking and noticed I have lost my keys, anyone that was there, do any of you remember seeing a Audi key fob and house keys anywhere, I suspect 3 places, in the Marquee, up by where Paul was replacing the water pump or by the car that was taken apart.

Things did not go quite to plan, missed the sunday drive again this year, but it was great to catch up with everyone on sat, lovely to see a field of cougars and congrats to Dick on the award (y)

Such a good weekend, bookended by an amazing drive there and back!

Really glad to see as many old-timers as we did, but also glad to see newbies. I suppose that's how we roll now, right?

4Lcw7S6.jpg

Sorry to have missed this, looked like a good weekend, some wonderful cats there, all unique and special, unfortunately my Cougar can't even muster enough energy to get out of my parents housing estate, I'll be starting a separate thread soon all about it, but I just can't justify any more money on her I'm afraid but I have had a fantastic two years ownership of a car I've dreamed about since I was 5 or 6 years old (honestly) and met some fantastic people along the way so no regrets

Another great Cougarfest with a great bunch of nutters and a great host, one cougar almost completely stripped in a day, water pump issues on the Beast and Mo's Goat Curry, just some of the highlights. Arrived home at half 6 and have just finished unpacking and noticed I have lost my keys, anyone that was there, do any of you remember seeing a Audi key fob and house keys anywhere, I suspect 3 places, in the Marquee, up by where Paul was replacing the water pump or by the car that was taken apart.

I think i saw some keys on the floor of the donor car or around that area on Saturday mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk