• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 2017

If there are anymore interested please let me know asap as will put up payment thread towards end of june.

Looking forward to Fest 2017.....
Just to confirm, the 3.0l Beast will be here, along with the rest of my collection, and hopefully some new additions!
I've booked extra Fest showers and loos!
So let's make it happen... Matt we need to plan the run/meal for Sunday....
cheers all,
Wil

As the fest is nearly upon us can I please ask anyone who has not yet let me know they are attending let me know by end of play on wednesday 28th June so that I can then work out costings and get a payment thread up. Can you let me know what nights you are attending and how many adults in your party, thanks Phil.

i am trying...very hard to get that weekend off watch from work...but i do intend to at least visit.
ive got a job to do when i get there:)

I have set up another thread just so I can identify who is camping for what nights so costing can be sorted, can you all please post on it to confirm what nights you are attending and please just keep that thread for that purpose, thanks (y)

There will be an booze ginger cake and a non booze ginger cake for the kids. This year.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

There will be an booze ginger cake and a non booze ginger cake for the kids. This year.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Your cakes are always fantastic - I can't imagine what a boozy one will be like!

If you've still got the tent I've helped you with before, come over and grab me to help that bad boy upright. Mine will take 10 minutes, so I'll be happy to help. x