• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 2019 Bramblewood 30 aug to 1st sept

Not sure if we'll be able to make this now.....long story..... :(

Kathy was on two sleeps at work Thursday night and Friday night and started feeling severe pain in her back on the Thursday. Kathy just got on with it and struggled through - as she does. She arrived home on Saturday morning and spent half the day in bed with her painkillers - this morning the pain was so excruciating (I needed to help her get from the bed to the bathroom) that I got her to call 111. After talking to her, they sent an ambulance - the paramedics were brilliant and after convincing Kathy that a trip to hospital is the best course of action - they took her off to the local hospital. They're keeping her in overnight and scheduled an MRI scan in the morning. I popped in to see her earlier and dropped off some clothes and stuff for her. She's on stronger medication so a little more comfortable but I still needed to help her to the lav before I left.

We'll see how it is later in the week but I don't think a weekend on an airbed is an option at this stage - we'll see. It may have to be a day trip over there on the Saturday. :(

Oh John. Please give her all our best! Whether you make it to 'Fest or not, her being on her feet is the most important thing. Take care, guys.

Sorry to hear this John, but obviously Kathy is the priority here. Wish her get well very soon from Vonny and me and still hopefully see you both for a while on Saturday.

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear this John, hoping for speedy recovery for Kathy. Sending Healing thoughts.

I'm planning on rocking Thursday sometime if no-one has any objections, I'll ask Sharon and Steve as well.

We'll be dropping in on the Saturday all being well, comfy seats and a cooler box of chilled driver-friendly drinks. See you all there :cool:

Sent from my Mate 20 Pro using Tapatalk

...calling at go outdoors in Norwich...

Al, if you prefer something easier to find and 'out of town', there is always :-

Norwich Camping and Leisure

Warehouse / Shop

Sprawling superstore packed with outdoor equipment and gardening goods, plus a farm shop and cafe.

Address: 58 Yarmouth Rd, Blofield, Norwich, NR13 4LQ

Phone: 01603 717600

https://www.google.com/maps/@52.6378216,1.4777466,15z

This is dead easy to find, 200m left off the A47 just as the 2nd bit of dual carriageway is about to start at Blofield, about halfway to Norwich. Its almost opposite Atlantic Truck and Van, which is on the right and 200m before the turnoff to Norwich Camping which is on the the left. Nice cafe too...

It is a really good site Tony, and Whitchurch is only up the road for supplies. If it rains, there's a barn/games room near the toilets.

Sent from my Mate 20 Pro using Tapatalk

All packed up and ready to go tomorrow around mid-day! Just need to get fuel and food/drink and we're all set.

Decided to not do my little project; I know that the owners were cool with us dismantling Sam's interior, but I suspect they may not appreciate me drilling (it's only four holes, but still...).