• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 2019 Bramblewood 30 aug to 1st sept

Have fun guys, might make it next year, back working on my cougar today, and tomorrow, manages to get rear brake lines, Goodrich brake pipes and new calipers with handbrake cables fitted as well as airbag ecu and steering wheel fitted, 2 rear hubs ordered, front breaks to do tomorrow and see what else is needed for MOT :)

Oooh how I missed the Cougars boot :(
a few items and it’s full....
6815C53B-04E0-4209-9BA8-6976CE0A0A03.jpg

I have though, A set of C2 lockwood clocks, Larger LIM with butterflies guttted completely to eliminate the IMRC, C1 Alternator that’s covered about 2000mile and a set of LED Headlight bulbs that were the same as fitted to MOE
can anyone make use of these?
They are free, but all I ask is they aren’t later sold for a profit.....

:LOL:

Are you dropping in tomorrow Ricky? We'll be there late morning/early afternoon - not staying overnight but will head off late evening.

Just wanted to say thanks to all attendees for another great weekend. Although we were sadly few in number this years we still had the same great time as always with friends old and new. Even the rain held off mostly! I didn't even have much trouble putting up my new tent!
We've found a great place at Bramblewood too so relaxing and has everything we need. I'll leave the decent pics to others but thought these kind of summed it up.
Here's to next year!

BBQ time
48654455078_971a0a4fd5_c.jpg

Tony's extensive collection of sauces.....
48654455913_2fd9bdaa3c_c.jpg

My base camp
48647721562_839f3c9933_c.jpg

And the charge of the feathered brigade:D
48647724052_33bf48b522_c.jpg