• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest For Newbies

It was our first Cougarfest last year, and as neither of us had been camping before 2008 (apart from Tim's camping hols with his parents, as a young kid, which almost scarred him for life) - we were wondering what to take with us.

Tim, being such an organised type, decided to do some digging on the Web and found http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk where there was a useful suggestion list. We took that, add a few things, trimmed a few things off and the result below is our personal check list. Obviously it won't suit everyone. But since he does tend to overdo things (fortunately there's plenty of space in the Cougar) - those who haven't been before can take a glance at it to see if there is anything that they really might need.

See our list - oh and if you think we've forgotten anything - other than the kitchen sink - let us know :D

Chris & Tim

Telly ?

campers.gif

Ginja will have spare room, think his tent fits in his glove box :D
Almost right the bag that the tent comes in is smaller than the bag my sleeping bag comes in :rolleyes5:

all you need is a tent, sleeping bag, carry-mat and a pillow, nothing else*as your not camping in the Scottish Highlands or anything are you.
I must admit i do have the necessary equipment to go full on camping but whats the point, we are at Cougarfest to have fun....although sitting down is gona be the extent of my fun with my bad knee:nono:

*apart from Beer and food

don't be trying to pinch the folk out of the marquee Alan!! LMAO! That is why we have communal space, don't want some of these stabby types or caravan lovers to trash PID Paradiso!! ;)

Quite easily, I pressed the following keys on my keyboard :

stabby types

Happy??

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! :)

But as Di knows, she's not a stabby type, she is fartoo elegant for that, she is the beautiful Lady Di!